What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jayden Brailey outlook

shaggs

Coach
I actually don't mind having him in the squad with seggy. Start the game and play first 20, then seggy.
If injuries occur, seg can play back row with brailey on.
But it came from hooper so f**k knows who would tell him that knob anything.

Manfred Moore

Juniors
Jayden will be outstanding. He has a level head, but his stand out skill is the timing with which he provides dummy half service. He's also quick - former Oz school boy touch etc. Never been a big talker but neither is his brother.

Blake, by the way, is currently the fittest at the Club.

Card Shark

Immortal
Another top effort.

So composed.

Scored a good try too.

A bit of credit to Flanno for giving him a go & instilling confidence in him.

Pound for pound, an awesome defender.

Doesn't he love to rip into tackles.

Rare from young blokes these days that haven't got huge builds.

However like I said before the vultures are circling I'm sure.

We have to re sign him ASAP.

Please tell me his manager isn't the Orr brothers!!!

jc155776

Coach
Our metres in attack are due to his quick sleek passing to get things rolling. As he gets mor confident he will start darting. Adding a little each week so far. Long season ahead but the kid looks good

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Haven't been as excited about a local junior since Et came on the scene. Like other have said.... Early days but certainly ticking all the boxes. Sure Jimmy and Chad are appreciating the sharp service too.

Quigs

Immortal
I am impressed too. When you watch the slick service and how just the simple things like a crisp pass just in the right spot to get the line going makes so munch of a difference. Then you sit back and watch some of the other sides and see their dummy half service.

Check out the lottery passes that come from the likes of Licha.

Weez gotta keep this lad. Lock him up for a long time.