What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jayden Hodges / Manly scumbags

ram raid

Bench
Guy was obviously suffering serious neck injuries after tackling Inglis. So, Manly say, "off you go son! You are our last hooker, go break your spine for this proud club!" *get's sent to hospital in a neckbrace after 40 mins* Mighty effort boys!

No seriously, not blaming the whole Manly club, but whoever made the decision to leave him on there needs to be fired and fined and hated.

BranVan3000

Coach
Was disgraceful. He was complaining about his neck so the medical officer gets him to sit up, rotate his neck a bit and get on with it.

Son of Minto

Bench
Steve Matai, who should know something about neck and shoulder injuries, came over and rubbed the top of his head, like the complete f**king mong he is. Hodges was clearly in a lot of discomfort. Club full of morons.

Liddell

Juniors
I felt sorry for the guy. He spent the rest of the half looking like he was in a lot of trouble.

Anything for a win, even if means putting a young blokes long term health at risk.

ram raid

Bench
Was disgraceful. He was complaining about his neck so the medical officer gets him to sit up, rotate his neck a bit and get on with it.

You could see the guy was damaged just by looking at him after that tackle. You don't mess around with neck injuries. The guy was clearly in trouble. I really hope he is ok. One thing we have learned this year is that NRL can cripple people.

tmfsd

Juniors
Yep cousin. Yeah he should have been taken off long time earlier than he was. I almost couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Matai shake his head around...seriously that was a full genius move

rabbitohs95

Bench
I hope for his sake he's alright soon. Great young player who was the only one trying for the scum last night, put his body on the line for his team and not only did they keep him there after suffering a dangerous injury, but none of them stepped up until the 65th minute when the game was lost.

My god I hope Manly get knocked out next week.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Gee you'd think it would be the end of the club if something happened and he copped a permanent injury when he played on. He'd be entitled to every cent they have.

oikee

Juniors
Watmough and Lyons are the same two players who tried to split Inglis in half at Brooky.
If the Judiciary had done it's job last time and gave both long stints on the sideline, they would not be doing the same drumstick tackle this time.
Inglis ran around Lyons last nite and face-palmed him for good measure, so Lyon took it into his own hands to tear Inglis a new one.
Give them both 6 weeks and send this backward club a message. And while they are at it, give King the rest of the year off as well before he can do any damage with his swinging arms or headbutts.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Where are all the Manly fans now? What a disgraceful filthy club.

To Dogs and Storm fans whoever wins I will be going for them to beat Manly.

Really hope Hodges is ok good on him at the beginning of the game he really tried hard.

ceagle

Bench
Where are all the Manly fans now? What a disgraceful filthy club.

To Dogs and Storm fans whoever wins I will be going for them to beat Manly.

Really hope Hodges is ok good on him at the beginning of the game he really tried hard.
Right here toothless gimp

How do you know it wasn't Jayden's decision to play on anyway?

Last edited: