What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jdb case

Status
Not open for further replies.

giboz71

First Grade
Guess we’ve taken the whole innocent till proven guilty stance.

Wonder what his role is at training, is it just conditioning work or is he playing attacking drills given his role as a ball player?

Not sure it would be wise to train most of the pre season if there’s a chance he’ll be rubbed out. Best to put someone else in that role.

Unless we think there’s a good chance he’ll get off?

Como Connection

First Grade
Guess we’ve taken the whole innocent till proven guilty stance.

Wonder what his role is at training, is it just conditioning work or is he playing attacking drills given his role as a ball player?

Not sure it would be wise to train most of the pre season if there’s a chance he’ll be rubbed out. Best to put someone else in that role.

Unless we think there’s a good chance he’ll get off?
A bloke called Corey Norman is the guy that should be the ball player not a bloody forward!
CC

Jersey No 14

Juniors
With less than a month until the boots are laced up.
Where does JDB , St. George Illawarra, The lady involved and The NRL stand.
????
Is this whole mess a lost cause?
Is his career a lost a lost cause?
When does this go to trial?
Is there any forgiveness available?
How deep is the rabbits hole?
I'm naive to current events. Distracted by life.
Whats the go? Summed up.
His defense will be missed. I don't see the gap being filled no matter how many Sims are available.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
With less than a month until the boots are laced up.
Where does JDB , St. George Illawarra, The lady involved and The NRL stand.
????
Is this whole mess a lost cause?
Is his career a lost a lost cause?
When does this go to trial?
Is there any forgiveness available?
How deep is the rabbits hole?
I'm naive to current events. Distracted by life.
Whats the go? Summed up.
His defense will be missed. I don't see the gap being filled no matter how many Sims are available.

How long is a piece of string?

RufusRex

Post Whore
he has a court appearance mid feb which will probably just set a trial date for much later in the year.

JDHD

Juniors
It’s an incredibly complicated legal quagmire so all we can do is withhold judgement until he’s convicted or acquitted. If he’s acquitted, we welcome him back with open arms. If he’s convicted, we kick him to the kerb.

Reactions: jak

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
It’s an incredibly complicated legal quagmire so all we can do is withhold judgement until he’s convicted or acquitted. If he’s acquitted, we welcome him back with open arms. If he’s convicted, we kick him to the kerb.

If guilty, I’d suggest his partner will do that adequately.

TruSaint

Referee
There are threads on JDB elsewhere, so it may be a good idea to merger this with those other JDB threads. I understand @Jersey No 14 ' s concern, but this way we keep this very delicate matter under one roof.

GC Dragon

Juniors
Depends - the police know there is a difference between being innocent and being found not guilty.
The situation isn't that complexed really . At his hearing he will plead not guilty . It will either be thrown out or go to trial . Either way JDB will return to training and will play up until the trial if there is one . The Nrl and Dragons will not stand him down .
If it go's to trial and he is found guilty he will go to jail . If found innocent life continues on for him and there will be no punishment from the Nrl or Dragons .

Status
Not open for further replies.