What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeremiah Pai signing on Official Website

EELS13

Juniors
The new signings and picture profiles appears on the EELS offical web site.
I guess that solves the mystery of whether he signed or not.

The Colonel

Immortal
No photo of Fui...... :-k

I must say that if we were making an ugly man of league calendar that Muspratt and Pearson would be two of the first picked. They have bad bad melons...... :mrgreen:

EELS13

Juniors
You beat me too it.
I'm shattered that Fui Fui is not gracing the calender.
How big does Cannings look in that photo ??
With so many new big forwards signed this season, i can see some long fitness sessions coming up.
I want us too have one of the fitter teams running around !!!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Colonel Eel said:

I must say that if we were making an ugly man of league calendar that Muspratt and Pearson would be two of the first picked. They have bad bad melons...... :mrgreen:

I agree....Parramatta would have to be more of the uglier sides in the NRL

Not only Pearson & Muspratt but? that Moi Moi is a shocker as to Cayless, Vella, Graham, Peterson, Cannings etc.

I think it's fair to say where the bench mark when it comes to ugliness...at least Brian delieved on his promise.

The Colonel

Immortal
EELS13 said:
With so many new big forwards signed this season, I can see some long fitness sessions coming up.

They start training on Monday so I will keep an eye out. They train straight across the road from my place at Richie Benaud in the off season on some days.....

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Ron Jeremy said:
Colonel Eel said:

I agree....Parramatta would have to be more of the uglier sides in the NRL

Not only Pearson & Muspratt but? that Moi Moi is a shocker as to Cayless, Vella, Graham, Peterson, Cannings etc.

I think it's fair to say where the bench mark when it comes to ugliness...at least Brian delieved on his promise.

Big AND ugly..............I like it.

And Jeremy Pai is having a bad hair day....or he just had his first glimpse of Fui Fui Moi Moi

Stagger eel

Staff member
Thorman is still in England!! Stapleton and Moi Moi could well be part of the Part time squad which rarely get their melons and profile on the website.

half

Coach
MR GEORGE said:
we have bought no one thats is going to make model calenders thats for sure.
eric grothe jr?!?

if andrew ryan was still here, we'd be the ugliest team fo sho! but as of now, many others are competing with us

Sterling

Juniors
Colonel Eel said:
EELS13 said:
With so many new big forwards signed this season, I can see some long fitness sessions coming up.

They start training on Monday so I will keep an eye out. They train straight across the road from my place at Richie Benaud in the off season on some days.....

im a 2 minute walk from ritchie benaud and ive never seen them.....have to go there more often.

parra_princess

Juniors
In defence of Cannings, despite his obvious non pin-up boy status, it was reported in the Sunday Telegraph gossip section his girlfriend is a glamourous model. They showed a picture of them, she is a pretty blonde, and as for him well...Grothe is better :D

Ron Jeremy

Coach
parra_princess said:
In defence of Cannings, despite his obvious non pin-up boy status, it was reported in the Sunday Telegraph gossip section his girlfriend is a glamourous model. They showed a picture of them, she is a pretty blonde, and as for him well...Grothe is better :D

Always the bloody case!!

I wish one night i go out an 18 year old try's to pick up rather then the usual 40 year old :evil:

BTW

Andrew Ryan is tragic!!, honestly he needs to do something about it!!

PJ Marshal

Coach
Heres a pic of Fui Fui wen he was at Souths

2003-0228-dt.jpg

Look at those legs, I thought Utais legs were big but Moi mois legs are like elephants legs. I hope he goes well, I can see him being a crowd fav.

Nikki

Coach
MR GEORGE said:
we have bought no one thats is going to make model calenders thats for sure.

What about Hindy??!!!?? Instead of showing a bit of cleavage he can show a bit of crack :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts