What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeremiah Pai?

Mitchsu Danger

Juniors
Does anyone know whats happened to Jeremiah Pai?

Last i heard he was with Melbourne Storm but that was last year, now i havnt seen his name anywhere?

The Colonel

Immortal
He played with North Sydney and Norths Devils last year, since then he has pretty much disappeared. Try girvie he may well have an idea....

Plenty of potential but didn't amount to much.

girvie

Staff member
He was with Melbourne last season and started the season with North Sydney. But he was so bad that Gary Freeman didn't want him and he went to play Queensland Cup for the Devils and he ended up being dropped to Qld A-grade.

I think he might be back in NZ now.

Mitchsu Danger

Juniors
girvie said:
He was with Melbourne last season and started the season with North Sydney. But he was so bad that Gary Freeman didn't want him and he went to play Queensland Cup for the Devils and he ended up being dropped to Qld A-grade.

I think he might be back in NZ now.

lol alright, i heard he was good..guess not ;-)

NZ Warrior

First Grade
He's a nuffy of the highest order. Unfortunately, the Warriors let him play a few first grade games and he must have got his hopes up.

Yep! Fair dinkum, he's gone the skinniest no 6 ive ever seen to just about the biggest second rower ive ever seen, in the space of three years.

Incrediable. Not that impressive in Bartercard cup, but you still catch glimpses of his promise now and then.

girvie

Staff member
I always think of Jeremiah Pai when people are praising Peter O'Sullivan.

The Colonel

Immortal
NIGHTMARE-HITTER said:
Yep! Fair dinkum, he's gone the skinniest no 6 ive ever seen to just about the biggest second rower ive ever seen, in the space of three years.

Arrived at Parramatta as a second row or 5/8. Wasn't particularly skinny then.

Nikki

Coach
Would love to see a current pic of him if anyone can find one.. I knew his cousin and from all reports his Bro was actually the gun player.. Just didnt have the drive to play NRL