What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeremy Latimore returns

TomRedVRiver

Bench
huge signing , we are definitely premiership contenders now. FMD we never learn

Are you serious?
Pessimists like you really piss me right off. We sign Hunt and Graham, re-sign some of our best players, but you poke your head out when we sign a decent back up player on minimum wage, just so you have an excuse to shitbag the club.
Get back in your hole mate.

grouch

First Grade
Welcome back Ron Perlman!

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Millward is literally quoted saying that he is cover for our first choice forwards, he will be playing in NSW Cup barring injury and Origin. We need depth in our squad, not every signing we make can be a marquee player.
Would you prefer Marketo? I don't think so.

Last edited:

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Millward is literally quoted saying that he is cover for our first choice forwards, he will be playing in NSW Cup barring injury and Origin. We need depth in our squad, not every signing we make can be a marquee player.
Would you prefer Marketo? I don't think so.

Despite his alleged shortcomings, Marketo, was at least a utility player who was capable of filling in a number of positions on short notice.

If Saints had a coach who actually knew what he was doing, and understood the value of a multi purpose player, McIness wouldn't have flatlined so badly as he did by season's end.

The amount of unfounded ridicule towards one particular individual that always did his best on this forum is unbelievably churlish at times.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
If SGI is now investing in former players, perhaps it should enquire about Nathan Long's availability?

Surely, he's been passed fit by the medical team by now?