What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeremy Latimore

Brutalitops

Juniors
Latimore is funny, and if you follow the players or dragons bus on social media you will see how well liked and important he is to team chemistry.

Exactly the kind of players every team who wants to be successful while maintaining a salary cap needs: a bottom dollar workhorse who turns up constantly and does his job with no fuss.

possm

Coach
Latimore is funny, and if you follow the players or dragons bus on social media you will see how well liked and important he is to team chemistry.

Exactly the kind of players every team who wants to be successful while maintaining a salary cap needs: a bottom dollar workhorse who turns up constantly and does his job with no fuss.

All fine and well however, it is my opinion that we should look for top first grade talent as the prime criteria in the top 30 and of them hopefully there will be a few with a sense of humour. All the rest is a side issue and can be produced by an older ISP player outside the top 30.

J Graham to be mentor for our young props

Taupau should have been signed before the likes of Allgood and Latimore.
Prop rotation should be:

Vaughan
Graham
K Sims
Taupau

Lawrie
Kerr
Timm

4 of these 7 props to be in the 17 each week. Those props with slight injuries or fatigue given a rest to recover. Lawrie can double as a lock replacement when required.

This would finally provide the quality of depth the Dragons have been missing over the past few years.

Last edited:

mobels

Juniors
All fine and well however, it is my opinion that we should look for top first grade talent as the prime criteria in the top 30 and of them hopefully there will be a few with a sense of humour. All the rest is a side issue and can be produced by an older ISP player outside the top 30.

J Graham to be mentor for our young props

Taupau should have been signed before the likes of Allgood and Latimore.
Prop rotation should be:

Vaughan
Graham
K Sims
Taupau

Lawrie
Kerr
Timm

4 of these 7 props to be in the 17 each week. Those props with slight injuries or fatigue given a rest to recover. Lawrie can double as a lock replacement when required.

This would finally provide the quality of depth the Dragons have been missing over the past few years.
Oh yes because I'm sure Tapau would love to come here and be a bench prop. Let alone the fact that he'd be commanding 800k+, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with our forward pack at present time.

Belta

Juniors
I just can't wait
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
And I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy plane on Christmas Day

Oh, I won't ask for much this Christmas
I won't even wish for Johnston
And I'm just gonna keep on waiting
Underneath the mistletoe

I won't make a list and send it
To the North Pole for Uncle Nick
I won't even stay awake to
Hear those magic reindeer click

What more can I do?
Santa won't you bring me the one I really need?

More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
Baby all I want for Christmas is
my big MT
All I want for Christmas is my big MT

Ho Ho Ho Belta, Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Ascalon

Juniors
Last night I attended a charity function for a mother of a young family diagnosed with cancer in Port Macquarie. Latimore purchased, at his own expense, a number (Not positive but think there was 4) other teams jerseys and had them all signed as well as donating the jersey he wore for the Anzac Day game signed by team. I believe he does not personally know the affected family. He might be copping a bit this year for his on field performance but deserves credit for the things he does off the field. Class act.

Last night I attended a charity function for a mother of a young family diagnosed with cancer in Port Macquarie. Latimore purchased, at his own expense, a number (Not positive but think there was 4) other teams jerseys and had them all signed as well as donating the jersey he wore for the Anzac Day game signed by team. I believe he does not personally know the affected family. He might be copping a bit this year for his on field performance but deserves credit for the things he does off the field. Class act.

Well said.
To me Latimore is more about energy and culture within the team rather than performance now.
Well Done Jeremy :thumbsup::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Old Timer

Coach
A great thing right there that he has done.
There can be no questioning the type of person Lats is and no doubt he is one of the very good guys.