What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeremy Smith

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Apparently done deal, even though has come out this week saying not interested, if Sam Ayoub is his manager, than once again from what I was told that he is over the line, hoping that is the case.

Eels Dude

Coach
Hopefully Sterlo's commentating Friday Night Football tonight and can let us know what the go is.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
so when will be announced? nothing is done til it's on the clubs website I'm told. lol
Why lol, this is what I was told and just passing it on, my only mistake probably is not putting in Rumour thread, other than that I thought it would be food for thought, oh well cant please everyone, personally I dont think will happen but rapped if it does.!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He would be a fantastic signing for us, i hear we have also may have nabbed Burns. Add in Lussick and we have added a bit of mongrel and steel to the side. Something we have been lacking since the Canterbury 4 left IMO.

oldmancraigy

Coach
I made a post in the signing thread last week.

Smith = Eel next year for $300k.

Dunno why you didn't listen - I'm normally very serious.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
E
He would be a fantastic signing for us, i hear we have also may have nabbed Burns. Add in Lussick and we have added a bit of mongrel and steel to the side. Something we have been lacking since the Canterbury 4 left IMO.
I think Burns would be a great 2 year signing, for the above reasons.