What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jersey Flegg

Newtown Ear

Juniors
I believe we should restructure certain aspects of the club.We should can the JBC side and enter a side in the jersey flegg side. To me this would seem like a natural progression we could give some players from the Junior Jets and Parkes a go.We are wasting our time in JBC..

Bluebag

Juniors
Under the current arrangement with Cronulla they have a Flegg side and as players get too old to play in this comp they need somewhere to go and JBC is ideal.

I believe their will be a lot of changes next year given the number of players interested in coming over but havng said that Matthews and SG Ball would be ideal.

Jeffles

Bench
Junior reps is a pipe dream for this club IMO. We have such a small area to call upon and such little finances to recruit from the outside.

Latest posts