What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jersey

Craigshark

First Grade
There's a photo of our alternate jersey for this year on Facebook, if anyone can post the pic..

Looks okay..

runatme

Bench
1964944_10153176484314954_6150634025548775928_n.jpg

King Ben

Juniors
Well it looks like that competition for the alternative jersey last year finally found a winner. Looks better in the illustration though.

SadShark

Bench
I got a couple of queerstions:

Has Labour Health noticed an increase in revenue, due to having an erected profile, since becoming a sponsor last year?

Is it considered "sick", if, hypothetically, I say, had a 1/2 hour flip, over the calendar at work, featuring puppies in a basket?

Frailty

First Grade
At first, I thought it was a bit off.

But the more I see it, the more I like it.

southland

Juniors
The black solids are strong but the diagonal and stripes are weak and overly complicated. Might look better when worn.

Sad not to see a sponsor, was hoping Gorman had worked his magic by now..

Frenzy.

Immortal
Honestly, I can not take the fluff approach and say I like that just because it is a Sharks jersey. It is fargen abominable. Different coloured sleeves, not enough white, plain stupid looking halfway stripey hoopy things. Looks even worse in the Fifita pic.

southland

Juniors
Yeah the hoops detail is a let down. I'm all for solid clean colours and maintaining the pure white and bold horizontal hoop we are known for. The blue should be the highlight, in this jersey it is kind of washed out. The real killer for me is the diagonal hoop with thin stripes, a bit nothing. Don't mind the asymetry of the shoulders tho...

Latest posts