What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

greenBV4

Bench
They had a shortlist and were eliminating one a week. The other options were Tridents, Timbers, Pride and Mountaineers. The only name I flat out didn’t like was Pride.
Not a fan of Jack jumpers but I appreciate the uniqueness

I would of went with timbers out of those, lumberjack mascot and obviously relevant to tas

The Great Dane

First Grade

I would of went with timbers out of those, lumberjack mascot and obviously relevant to tas
Aside from the Devils or Tigers (which are both out because of trademark issues) I seriously cannot think of a better name for a Tasmanian basketball team than the Jack Jumpers.
It's unique to Tasmania, it's (almost) a unique brand in sports, and the reference to jumping makes sense in the context of basketball.

I mean they are literally angry little arsehole ants that are really good at jumping and hurt like hell when they sting you, what more could you ask for in a mascot.

MugaB

Coach

If Rugba league ever had a team down in hobart, id think the name would be Tasman Demons, to be a bit more derivitive, colors of orange and purple, like the phoenix suns

LeagueNut

First Grade
Watching the NRLW yesterday and starting thinking about the Warriors logo.

The current logo has the tongue poking out in a traditional pukana style. In Maori culture only the men are supposed to show their tongues - for women it's all about the eyes.

https://www.newzealand.com/nz/feature/kapa-haka-maori-performance/
For women, pūkana involves opening the eyes wide and jutting out their tattooed chin. For men, it means widening the eyes and stretching out their tongue or baring their teeth.

Just got me wondering whether the Warriors NRLW team should have a different logo. If any of you talented people are feeling bored please feel free to do a mockup of a Warriors logo with a closed mouth and wide eyes.

Leeds 2021

hshirt-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Pole

Juniors
Great jersey, love how Russia is sponsored by Tooheys... never knew Russia was a target market for Tooheys haha

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Great jersey, love how Russia is sponsored by Tooheys... never knew Russia was a target market for Tooheys haha
I'm presuming it was for a competition that was played in Australia and therefore the exposure wasn't for the Russian market