What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

kdalymc

Bench
95 is way better. Added white stripe. And the ARL logo kicks arse. NSWRL logo looks like something ya uncle owns

Attachments

• images (18).jpeg
    images (18).jpeg
    50.1 KB · Views: 8

GAZF

First Grade
95 is way better. Added white stripe. And the ARL logo kicks arse. NSWRL logo looks like something ya uncle owns
751456696977d8b03d5c65f55f4824d1.jpg

flippikat

Bench
With all the talk that the Jets & Firehawks bids should combine, anyone care to have a stab at a mock-up of what their jersey could be, as a bid to take on the Dolphins bid one-on-one?

toomuchsoup

Juniors
My ocd brain hopes that the new team/s are either mainly red or mainly dark green. When I look at the overall colour palette of the comp, there’s isn’t a team that’s main colour is red. Dragons use it a lot for their away, but their home barely uses it. Dark green is only used by south’s and I think it’d look great as a main colour.

If the firehawks do get in a hope they keep the blue to a minimum

Latest posts