What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

TDD91

Juniors
a8S9A0938_a3d18988-5c43-4aae-9f85-783aff29a7e3_650x650.jpg

Hull KR 2022 Home

Best Super League kit released so far IMO

Perth Red

Post Whore
O
a8S9A0938_a3d18988-5c43-4aae-9f85-783aff29a7e3_650x650.jpg

Hull KR 2022 Home

Best Super League kit released so far IMO
One of our wort ever! That is a shocker. was hoping for an on brand proper red and white Rovers shirt for the first year of our new badge. That us and cas that oxen has done a terrible job on.

GAZF

First Grade
hmmm reaching.. there are some stripes yeah but broncs jerseys are still top heavy IMO..

darker colour should be on top, example how the 93 broncos looks better than the 88
Their current design isn't top heavy at all, and neither was their 2017-18 design. Hem stripes can look good on a RL jersey, as long as an element balances it up top. Doesn't have to be as bold, but nothing up top looks bad. Manly's white jersey from 2003-07 is a good example of proper execution.

MugaB

Coach
hmmm reaching.. there are some stripes yeah but broncs jerseys are still top heavy IMO..

darker colour should be on top, example how the 93 broncos looks better than the 88
No way, i loved the '88 design, i feel they went way tooooo maroon heavy after that,
They had a norths bears sort of design where the bears had the red on top, then white strip and the rest as a darker bottom black.
Broncos did it uniquely really well, gold on top with the strips into a darker maroon bottom, even adding the numbers box on the back as maroon, took elements from cronullas black box...
To me its iconic.. when stated with full maroon kit, it look boring and bland, barely gold showing

kdalymc

Bench
No way, i loved the '88 design, i feel they went way tooooo maroon heavy after that,
They had a norths bears sort of design where the bears had the red on top, then white strip and the rest as a darker bottom black.
Broncos did it uniquely really well, gold on top with the strips into a darker maroon bottom, even adding the numbers box on the back as maroon, took elements from cronullas black box...
To me its iconic.. when stated with full maroon kit, it look boring and bland, barely gold showing
yeha but u want a team to be called south qld

MugaB

Coach
Love the red kit for the knights...
And the no Green on the NIB...
Sharks are pretty well done, the last hoops kit needs more white, and the raiders are god damn perfect, maybe a slighter brighter lime, but yeah really good

GAZF

First Grade
The shield is ok, probably needs a bit of clean-up, but that wordmark doesn't suit at all.