What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

TDD91

Juniors
FFIQaz4XsAI6Qmp

Wigan home & away, can be bought with or without the sponsor it seems.

a8S9A0749.jpg

a8S9A0744.jpg

yakstorm

First Grade
Not the biggest fan of the collar, but otherwise Hummel have done a great job for both Wigan kits.

They both look very Wigan which is appropriate for their 150th anniversary season.

Nuke

Staff member
I know I've mentioned this a couple of times in recent weeks, but ESL home / away jersey combinations do nothing for the clubs' brand recognition. Dead set, with different designs and colour combinations, the kits are only recognisable for their sponsors in any given year these days.

yakstorm

First Grade
I know I've mentioned this a couple of times in recent weeks, but ESL home / away jersey combinations do nothing for the clubs' brand recognition. Dead set, with different designs and colour combinations, the kits are only recognisable for their sponsors in any given year these days.
I feel like the recent trend by many ESL clubs to change their logo colours as well on the alternate doesn't help either.

It means that even the club logo doesn't showcase the colours of the club, just whatever background its been applied to.

The Salford away shows that, as does these previous Wigan kits where the shield is blue and purple.

images

images

mikail-eagle

Bench
We have different names/terms for all sorts of tackles in Rugby League now. Chicken wings, crushers, head highs etc..

This new tackle out of PNG Offseason rugby league needs a name.

262428374_1342910582826259_2633363398385080207_n.jpg

parrawentyfan

Juniors
Here's something a bit fun. What is the ugliest jersey you actually own? Can be NRL, SL, Country RL, International or whatever. I'll start.

I have a few stinkers but this RLWC Commemorative jersey is right up there. I wore it to the RLWC Final in Brisbane. I saw one other guy in it and we both nodded to each other with a mix of shame and pride.ugly.jpgugly2.jpg

Last edited:

TDD91

Juniors
Here's something a bit fun. What is the ugliest jersey you actually own? Can be NRL, SL, Country RL, International or whatever. I'll start.

I have a few stinkers but this RLWC Commemorative jersey is right up there. I wore it to the RLWC Final in Brisbane. I saw one other guy in it and we both nodded to each other with a mix of shame and pride.View attachment 56479View attachment 56480

Unfortunately as a child, I had Wigan's 1997 monstrosity

1997-wigan-warriors-pro-home-shirt.jpg

It got lost moving house, what a shame.

Perth Red

Post Whore

I have a few stinkers but this RLWC Commemorative jersey is right up there. I wore it to the RLWC Final in Brisbane. I saw one other guy in it and we both nodded to each other with a mix of shame and pride.View attachment 56479View attachment 56480
I have a polo shirt from that tournament that is equally ugly!

Latest posts