What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

MRN

Juniors
Went back a few pages and didn't spot these posted. Or I had my eyes closed. Apologies if these have already been posted. York slightly rebrand, drop City from their name and rename the women's team the Valkyrie with shiny new logos/emblems.2WOvrJ-R_400x400.jpgz9g2n4eo_400x400.jpg

Last edited:

Nuke

Staff member
Whilst Leigh were WELL overdue for a much better logo, to completely re-brand in this fashion (and, let me say, to an unremarkble logo), is just wrong.

I'd love to get my hands on the English clubs' logos and tweak / overhaul all the ones that desperately need it.

Barrow's looks like a generic logo you find in sports games for people who like to create their own teams.
Castleford's looks cheap and not-so Tiger-like.
Leeds' logo, I feel, just needs an update.
London Broncos' logo is just horrible.
... plus many more.

GAZF

First Grade
Whilst Leigh were WELL overdue for a much better logo, to completely re-brand in this fashion (and, let me say, to an unremarkble logo), is just wrong.

I'd love to get my hands on the English clubs' logos and tweak / overhaul all the ones that desperately need it.

Barrow's looks like a generic logo you find in sports games for people who like to create their own teams.
... plus many more.
There seems to be a ridiculous aversion to well executed logos in British RL. A few clubs have raised the bar of late, but many others either hold on to a shit logo way too long, or rebrand to a different flavour of terrible.

Castleford's Tiger always reminded me of Predator.

Poland

Perth Red

Post Whore
CBF140D9-2636-4DDF-9736-9432C9F21B99.jpegWhilst Leigh were WELL overdue for a much better logo, to completely re-brand in this fashion (and, let me say, to an unremarkble logo), is just wrong.

... plus many more.
What did you think of our new Robins logo nuke? Took me a while but I really like it now and looks great on merch.

The Great Dane

First Grade
In theory there's nothing wrong with Leigh rebranding to the Leopards, however the execution is so poor that it's laughable.

A talented primary schooler could knock up a better logo during their lunch break using MS Paint.

TDD91

Juniors
FfluAUMXwAEUJIG

This is how they're announcing new signings, it's spectacularly bad.

Nuke

Staff member
There seems to be a ridiculous aversion to well executed logos in British RL. A few clubs have raised the bar of late, but many others either hold on to a shit logo way too long, or rebrand to a different flavour of terrible.

Castleford's Tiger always reminded me of Predator.
They really have. I agree. It shows potential in the ESL comp and English RL in general. There's a long way to go to bring the rest up to that bar though.

Nuke

Staff member
View attachment 67593Whilst Leigh were WELL overdue for a much better logo, to completely re-brand in this fashion (and, let me say, to an unremarkble logo), is just wrong.

What did you think of our new Robins logo nuke? Took me a while but I really like it now and looks great on merch.
I quite like it. I do keep getting 'Angry Birds' vibes from it, but I like it.

Tigers1986

Juniors
Castleford desperately need an updated logo. Barrow as well. Leeds could do with a freshener. I'd even go as far to say Catalans overdue one as well.