What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jesse Ramien Available for Next Season

twinkletoes

Juniors
Knights have told him to look for another club....just what we need and very worthwhile for us to make an offer depending on salary cap constraints

grouch

First Grade
Don't get the hype tbh. He had a few good games last year... but so did Euan Aitken.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
I'd prefer to try what we have before shopping at the reject shop.

Give Lomax and Rava the last 5 games to see what they can do...
Absolutely....youve won me with that suggestion ....been hoping for that myself for a while....but lets not hold our breath Dragsters....2022 is a long way off

possm

Coach
I wanted Saints to sign Ramien first time round. Surely Millward can find a way to get Ramien for 2020. He is just the right centre we need. Saab to left wing, Ravalawa to left centre and Lomax to fullback. So all we need then is a right winger.

Gone, Dufty, Aitken, Maranta. Pearson and Pereira reserve grade for now.

The calm one

Juniors
I wanted Saints to sign Ramien first time round. Surely Millward can find a way to get Ramien for 2020. He is just the right centre we need. Saab to left wing, Ravalawa to left centre and Lomax to fullback. So all we need then is a right winger.

Gone, Dufty, Aitken, Maranta. Pearson and Pereira reserve grade for now.
There is enough of them that do sweet F.A. here. We don't need another one. I won't declare he is not coming here. No one else will want him so he is a chance.

Wittenberg

Juniors
I'd prefer to try what we have before shopping at the reject shop.

Give Lomax and Rava the last 5 games to see what they can do...
I get that Rava is strong and is learning quickly but centre is a big ask. Nevertheless he tends to run in too much in defence so he does have St George centre written all over him.

BLM01

First Grade
Knights have told him to look for another club....just what we need and very worthwhile for us to make an offer depending on salary cap constraints
If his head is in the right place instead of his backside then it is Yes from me as can play and was good for Cronulla all last year. He is better option than Hymel Hunt which is a rumouir now going around who we are interested in.

Latest posts