What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jesse Ramien

jeffdragon

Bench
Jesse Ramien has been told to find another club.
Dragons could do with him,but we are at long odds to get anyone.
Surely better than what we have.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I’d love him, he had a bust up with Browny, maybe Browny slapped him. He’s a weapon if we can get him on the cheap I’d love it but Browny will probably convince Mary otherwise unfortunately. Love to see he and Normy strike up a combo.

possm

Coach
I’d love him, he had a bust up with Browny, maybe Browny slapped him. He’s a weapon if we can get him on the cheap I’d love it but Browny will probably convince Mary otherwise unfortunately. Love to see he and Normy strike up a combo.
We need at least one top grade centre to replace Lafai. Millward should phone Brown and do a straight swap between Aitken and Ramien.

Paddles

Juniors
The Mole said he's unhappy cos he ain't getting any ball. Probably understandable that the Knights wide game revolves around Ponga.

But if it really is the case that he wants to be a more dominant and prominent player, the Dragons is the place to be. Surely we could sell him on a promise that he would be the go to centre, alongside Lomax (if he is a centre) or whatever park footballer we continue with if Lomax goes to fullback.

The Mole said he's unhappy cos he ain't getting any ball. Probably understandable that the Knights wide game revolves around Ponga.

But if it really is the case that he wants to be a more dominant and prominent player, the Dragons is the place to be. Surely we could sell him on a promise that he would be the go to centre, alongside Lomax (if he is a centre) or whatever park footballer we continue with if Lomax goes to fullback.
He wouldn’t get much at the dragons either

blacksafake

First Grade
We need at least one top grade centre to replace Lafai. Millward should phone Brown and do a straight swap between Aitken and Ramien.
Even if they did do a swap it can’t happen this season. It would be a good deal for us.

boardlumps62

Juniors
Noticed Damien being ignored out in the centre. When he got the ball nothing doing. Not surprised he is pissed off considering he is supposed to be something special. Is that the problem.
Maybe should do vc what Aitken does go do a few hitups to help the forwards.

Latest posts