What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jets 2022

Frenzy.

Immortal
I don’t recall anyone in this forum kicking up a stink when we let Cliff Lions go…

Was there even a forum then? LOL

Anyway, he was rust and a good release. Went by the nickname Pockets at Cronulla

Don Tweddle

Juniors
Team v Bulldogs this Saturday at 12.40. Game is live on fox

1 Lachlan Miller

2 Matt Ikuvalu

3 Connor Tracey

4 Kayal Iro

5 Mawene Hiroti

15 Kade Dykes

7 Rhys Davies

8 Thomas Hazelton

9 Jayden Berrell

10 Jesse Colquhoun

11 Myles Lee-Taueli

12 Kayne Kalache

14 Tyler Slade

Interchange:

17 Caleb Uele

18 Liam Harris

21 Vincent Rennie

26 Tyla Tamou

22 Reubenn Rennie

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The shaks website should make a video interviewing all the players who played for Coach Greg

Reckon it would be outstanding viewing. Love that man.

coolumsharkie

Referee
What is doing there, was an outstanding junior, many of his peers play grade now. Well Xerri was one, but Best, Fifita.

Fell of the radar
He could be just injured. We havent got news of Jets injuries all year.
Do you remember an up and comer called Peewee something? Destined to be a star but just couldnt get past reggies, I think Pele may be that same boat, shame cause he's a tank of a man.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Do you remember an up and comer called Peewee something? Destined to be a star but just couldnt get past reggies, I think Pele may be that same boat, shame cause he's a tank of a man.
I do, was a flashy lad, Pele, is a huge unit.

Like the Canberra, Parramatta and Warriors 8. Big solid units.

Props take time, anyways hope he comes good.

Weaponhead

Coach
Peewee Moke - played with the Sharks, Pennies, Easts and the Dogs and never played one game in first grade.

Latest posts