What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jets/Development Players

R-15-3

Bench
Now we are past Rd10 we can select Development and Jets players. In the coming weeks what players would you like to see being tested out?
Haven’t seen many Jests games this year but from what iv seen I’d like to see Hazelton given a crack of the bench.
JT given a go to show why he is in top 30 and not cracked a spot with how short we have been in the backs?
Ferris when fit.
Vasquez showed some pride and passion last year, not sure he is up to firsts these days the way the rules have changed.
Metcalf a game or 2
I don’t want to see Pele he is a long long way off getting a crack from what iv seen of his defence.
Obviously not everyone in the 1 team just the odd game over the remainder of the season to see how they handle it.

Don’t think any of these have been a standout for the jets and would not normally push their way into a squad but given what season we have had it gives us a good opportunity to see if players have what it takes to keep them around next year.

shaggs

Coach
Pretty sure hazel ton hasn’t been playing Jets lately

Ferris I doubt we see for another month or so

Metcalf might be worth a game but who does he replace? Trindall is the next half that should play and he can’t get a go. Kennedey won’t be dropped.

Pele has got years, no rush.

JT also has years, but maybe replace Tracey

R-15-3

Bench
Pretty sure hazel ton hasn’t been playing Jets lately

Ferris I doubt we see for another month or so

Metcalf might be worth a game but who does he replace? Trindall is the next half that should play and he can’t get a go. Kennedey won’t be dropped.

Pele has got years, no rush.

JT also has years, but maybe replace Tracey
Yea noticed Hazelton hadn’t played the past few weeks. Started the season great in a few games was he injured or another issue there? Shame looked like he really had a dig and bent the line.

SKIBUR

Juniors
Development players can be played however I don't think jets players can get a run.

With Hazleton, who was the other jets muppet that impressed in the pigs?

I'd be giving Metcalf a chance at every opportunity. Unfortunately it seems his best spot now is out the back and I can't see Kennedy going anywhere.

Don Tweddle

Juniors
There's nobody in the team really screaming out for NRL selection (at this stage). Metcalf is the best player but he's not as good as Kennedy and fullback is his best position.

I thought Jonaiah Lualua looked pretty good when he played - scored four tries in a well-beaten team in the Tommy tribute game.

Frenzy.

Immortal
There's nobody in the team really screaming out for NRL selection (at this stage). Metcalf is the best player but he's not as good as Kennedy and fullback is his best position.

I thought Jonaiah Lualua looked pretty good when he played - scored four tries in a well-beaten team in the Tommy tribute game.

Gun. Could be our version of Joseph Suaalii

Frenzy.

Immortal
Now we are past Rd10 we can select Development and Jets players. In the coming weeks what players would you like to see being tested out?
Haven’t seen many Jests games this year but from what iv seen I’d like to see Hazelton given a crack of the bench.
JT given a go to show why he is in top 30 and not cracked a spot with how short we have been in the backs?
Ferris when fit.
Vasquez showed some pride and passion last year, not sure he is up to firsts these days the way the rules have changed.
Metcalf a game or 2
I don’t want to see Pele he is a long long way off getting a crack from what iv seen of his defence.
Obviously not everyone in the 1 team just the odd game over the remainder of the season to see how they handle it.

Don’t think any of these have been a standout for the jets and would not normally push their way into a squad but given what season we have had it gives us a good opportunity to see if players have what it takes to keep them around next year.

Reward for mediocrity?

imasharkie

Coach
Ferris when fit.
Metcalf a game or 2

I'd really like to see Ferris and Metcalf given a couple of games. Pretty sure Ferris would be a better option than Dugan.

Tiger Shark

Bench
I'd really like to see Ferris and Metcalf given a couple of games. Pretty sure Ferris would be a better option than Dugan.

Ferris needs to put a few games together, has hardly played since his debut game against the Broncos last year. In fact I think he has only played one game since, and he broke his foot.