What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jets & Jersey Flegg Grand Finals

Card Shark

Immortal
Credit to Flanno (& coaching staff).

He has done a lot to improve the training & unity in the lower grades.

Wins in both the junior grades a few years ago & now Grand Final appearances for the Jets (containing many young sharks) & the Jersey Flegg, it’s a testament to his training methods & dedication.

Many fine players filtering through. Credit where credit is due!

Bring on the Grand Finals!

roboshark

Coach
Agree cardy. I hope we get the benefit of these young guys in the next year or two. Don't want to lose them

Stake Removed

First Grade
But better be like this than us having to go and chase young players elsewhere.

Remember both Matthews & Ball made finals, Ball were beaten by 1 point by Panthers to make GF, who then went on to win the title.

Even Jets feeder made finals lost today Glebe-Burwood to make GF, the system in place are filtering right down

Stake Removed

First Grade
I watched the game today, the halfback Trindall i will call him tricky, he looked classy, good long kicking game tested the defence with ball in hand.

Tieg Wilston the captain rangy backrower, give him another 2-3 years.

Cruz Topai big lump of a lad, we poached him from Rabbits i think last year looks likely.

The centres are interesting big wraps on Xerri, and looks good ball in hand, but he is not around when bring ball off line, didnt seem to go looking for ball.
Ferris the other centre looks likely can find the line was great on the chase from kicks, i hoped we have him locked up is a kiwi, he could be the one with no wraps that shines

Card Shark

Immortal
Remember both Matthews & Ball made finals, Ball were beaten by 1 point by Panthers to make GF, who then went on to win the title.

Even Jets feeder made finals lost today Glebe-Burwood to make GF, the system in place are filtering right down

Been a great year all round...may it get better.

The cherry on top today was that the Dragons team who beat us in the first finals matchup in Week 1 of the ISP via a dodgy late try went down today.

They can suck a dick!

Haha.

Tiger Shark

Bench
So who are all the players to look out for ?

There's obvious ones in the Jets team
- Brailey
- FJ
- Kennedy
- Katoa
- Nikora

What about Flegg?
- Xerri
- Ferris
- Wilton
- Polselli seems to go alright
- Carr

- Brailey
- FJ
- Kennedy
- Katoa
- Nikora

What about Flegg?
- Xerri
- Ferris
- Wilton
- Carr

Magoulias as well in State Cup.

And you left out the Goal Kicking Half Back from Flegg, Brayden Trindell. I reckon a few clubs will be chasing him for sure.

Read on the Sharks website we signed a 22 year old189cm Prop from Redcliffe Dolphins by the name of Toby Rudolf for next year. There’s a few highlights of him on You Tube.

YTSharks

Juniors

- Brailey
- FJ
- Kennedy
- Katoa
- Nikora

What about Flegg?
- Xerri
- Ferris
- Wilton
- Carr
Raper and Topei-Avei (spelling) the props from Flegg go well too

shadowboxer

First Grade
Sunday at Leichhardt should be a winner, just hope rain holds off (as it is predicted)
Been to maybe the same if not more Jets games this year than Sharks games. Great day out