What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jets Vs Canterbury/Bankstown Saturday 22/7

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
2 True Blues said:
It's on Saturday 22nd isn't it ??!!
It's down as such 2TB? :D

Upcoming Events

Jets vs Bulldogs
VB Premier League
3:30pm Saturday 22nd July
Telstra Stadium

Jets vs Wentworthville
Jim Beam Cup
3:00pm Sunday 23rd July
Ringrose Park

2 True Blues

Coach

bluebag43 said:
I'll be there! I can't wait!

Not sure if I can make this one myself yet mate. But the relo's are going I think. Am in Canberra at the moment. Considering a three hour drive each way for the game. Will have to see. If I dont make it though would really appreciate a match report please BB43.

You must look forward to the away games now mate, after slaving over the BBQ at the home games. ;-)

bluebag43

Juniors
Hey 2TB,

Yeah, I don't mind the away games where I can just concentrate on the game. I'm looking forward to the semi-final series and getting a bunch of us together and getting loud!

I'll ring your folkes about a lift on Saturday.

I will also do a match report for you, probably sometime Sunday as I'm on the drink on Saturday night!

2 True Blues said:

LMAO......Surely not !!!! He wouldnt be spending his honey moon at the Jim Beam Cup game would he. LMAO.....................

Well it is Jeffles after and his love for the Jets knows no bounds!

I can't make it to the game, wish I could though to see another Jets victory!

2 True Blues

Coach

bluebag43 said:
Hey 2TB,

Yeah, I don't mind the away games where I can just concentrate on the game. I'm looking forward to the semi-final series and getting a bunch of us together and getting loud!

I'll ring your folkes about a lift on Saturday.

I will also do a match report for you, probably sometime Sunday as I'm on the drink on Saturday night!

Thanks for the match report. Much appreciated !!! If I dont make it to the game myself. Not sure yet. May be worth 6 hrs in the car there and back.

Cant wait for the semi finals mate. Was awesome last year. I have already put in for annual leave.

2 True Blues

Coach
Just got told by MELROO that DOYLE is suspended as a result of the blew against Cronulla last weekend at Henson. Could have used his talent in the side to take on the berries today at Telstra.

Well I cant make the game today, so can you post a report on here BB43 on Sunday like you said. Would be much appreciated mate.

In fact I know NB and Jeffles are not going either, but if you are going HPH can you post one tonight mate. Or anyone who is there for that matter. Maybe one of the rooster fans. Thanks guys. Fingers are crossed for a Jets victory. We beat them 40 to 22 earlier this season at Henson, however seem to play a different game of footy at the away games, and the Berries have been finding some form lately.

GO THE JETS !!!!!!