What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JETS vs Dragons this Saturday 18/8

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
The Newtown Jets return to Henson Park next Saturday (18th August) for their second-last competition match of the 2007 season against the St George-Illawarra Dragons. This match kicks off at 3.00pm and will be preceded by an invitational curtain-raiser match at 1.00pm.

Be there (early) or be square! :D

bluebag43

Juniors
It's a shame that Mitchell Pearce has already been taken up by the Roosters next week as a result of Heath being suspended for a week. St George will be hard to beat without a playmaker!

bluebag43 said:
It's a shame that Mitcell Pearce has already been taken up by the Roosters next week as a result of Heath being suspended for a week. St George will be hard to beat without a playmaker!

But BB43... You've forgotten about our new play maker that is making his debut this week....

Brendo-the-super-Jet!

bluebag43

Juniors
How could I forget Brendo!

He will just be warmed up after the opening game.

It will be interesting to see how many extra people the A grade generate through the gate!

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
bluebag43 said:
It will be interesting to see how many extra people the A grade generate through the gate!

Seeing as they're playing Greece I'd say half of Marrickville will turnout! :lol: :crazy:

2 True Blues

Coach
greg said:
The dragons are no chance, we are on a roll now!:crazy:

Well they can definately pay us back for knocking them out of the semi finals race two seasons in a row mate. LMAO.... ( with a foul swoop ). But I so hope you are right.

GO THE BLUEBAGS !!!! Come on guys. We still have some VERY talented players, but the loss of Heath and PEARCE as well will be a difficult burden to bear. Who will be our play maker ???? :x

2 True Blues

Coach
newtownbluebags said:
got a good feeling about this one 2TB :)

When we lost to Canterbury by two pints I had a feelin too mate. not a good one though. memories of season 2000 when we lost to them by two points, and missed the eight on for and against alone. Funnily enough too penrith. Whom we play in our last season game. OK. I am with ya. knock saints over for starters hey !!?? ;-) :lol:

brendothejet

First Grade
Folks I'm using the A grade match as a warm up.

i've been named on the wing as of last nights training session, but this could easily be swapped for second row as positions are still up in the air.

Just look for the bloke in the headgear making metres of the ruck and shuting down the attack from marker.

That will be brendothejet.

That will be me.

Mr_Smith

Juniors
2 True Blues said:
We want some fricken passion/heart/and stick.

GO THE MIGHTY JETS !!!!!!!!!!!
simply get rid of the board, they have no heart, no passion and the only stick they have is when they stick it up someone's ass if they happen to stand strong, just ask Col Murphy!

BRING BACK COL, BRING BACK THE JETS

brendothejet

First Grade
You want passion?

Look at my face in my banner.

You want heart?

Look at the lining of my jersey as it struggles with each beat to contain the pure, explosive pounding of my cardiac muscles.

You want stick?

See my last 300 posts in the Newtown Jets Forum

As usual, the answer to your questions, prayers and dreams is:

Brendo. The. Jet

Bring on Saturday, Bring on the Greeks.

Bring on the first scrum and two simple words: Cattle. Dog

FIRE UP!

Latest posts