What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jim Hall in hospital

Blade

Juniors
Certainly not a Dragons fan :wink:

Good luck to him anyway. It's not an overly complicated procedure (I have two direct family members who had had the same surgery), or a painfull one, but the recovery process afterwards can be gruelling.

A speedy recovery Jim.

Anonymous

Juniors
Blade said:
Certainly not a Dragons fan :wink:

Good luck to him anyway. It's not an overly complicated procedure (I have two direct family members who had had the same surgery), or a painfull one, but the recovery process afterwards can be gruelling.

A speedy recovery Jim.
Yes good luck to him but can't it be just a little painfull?

ozbash

Referee
are these the same people who,not that long ago, were after jimmy justice's blood ?? :roll:

i hope they do a brain transplant on him
give him a set of working eyes and ears.

i think the old prick should retire, buy one of those electric wheelchairs and learn to play competition cribbage...

if there is a collection for the mongrel,betcha dont see any kiwi coin in there...

Anonymous

Juniors
The problem is, he'll most likely come out hospital more crankier then before.
While he's recuperating, does the opportunity exist to have him overthrown as the NRL Judiciary boss? Thats what they normally do in totalitarian states.

ozbash

Referee
well if they go in through his ears, they might disrupt something by the time they reach his hip.

i,m game to back you should you decide to mount a challenge for his job willow. i read colonel rambuka's book , so i got a rough idea of the ins and outs of coo day tarts...
you might need a gun. :?

chileman

Coach
Allan McMahon died....Former Tiger and first ever Coach of the Newcastle side.

Condolences to his family and friends...a good player who gave alot to our sport!