What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jimmy and Joel Radio Show

Mr Saab

Referee
There is a new sports breakfast radio show on the AM dial. Jimmy Smith and Joel Caine, Monday to Thurs 630am to 830am.
You can listen via 801 (Gosford) but it might be sketchy if you are Sydney. Alternatively you can download the SEN app and select SEN Track on your phone. If you are in country areas then download the app to listen.

This show is predominately rugby league based and in my opinion much better than the BSB.

Last edited:

nrlnrl

First Grade
There is a new sports breakfast radio show on the AM dial. Jimmy Smith and Joel Caine, Monday to Thurs 630am to 830am.
You can listen via 801 (Gosford) but it might be sketchy if you are Sydney. Alternatively you can download the SEN app and select SEN Track on your phone. If you are in country areas then download the app to listen.

This show is predominately rugby league based and in my opinion much better than the BSB.
Good luck with the show, but I just can't listen to this type of show. It seems outdated.