What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joe Williams

Moffo

Referee
Well it was an interesting night at Telstra. Great crowd, definitely more than 23k as well

Anyways, same old story for Souths. They were their own worst enemy. Forwards were naturally better but they need to learn what to do on the last tackle

Joe Williams was awful. The foxsports report said he had a good game but they must be on crack. His kicking was dreadful, he dropped the ball a few times and threw the hospital pass to lose the game

Jeremy Smith has to be a better option. Put Vags at 6 as well

Cheers,
Moffo

Coaster

Bench
Souths bought a ferrari, and got there mom to drive it :oops:

They need halves, try Smith at Halfback, Widders at 5/8, and Sutton in the centers. that would be your best bet.

lucablight

First Grade
Jeremy Smith isn't a very good halfback. I don't understand why Joe Williams is so bad now. Back in 2004 he was electric.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Both of them are average. We can come up with 101 different combo's, but it won't matter.

Eddie Paea is our long-term solution. The kid is a talent.

Kangarooster

Juniors
I was at the game tonight. Good crowd. Crap game. Williams is one of those players who looks like he's going to do something every time he gets the ball....and then rarely does.

Bad luck to the Rabs, they basically handed the game to a very lethargic Sts side on a plate. Their defence was good, numerous tackles forced turnovers, but you need to make breaks to score trys and they really didn't do that.

On a brighter note - the Sts cheergirls, although outnumbered 200 to 1 by the Rabbits tribe of juniors who ran around the field at the start, were sensational. Two thumbs up for the Sts girls.

Cmon the 16th. Go the chooks.