What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joel Caine back!!!

White Tiger

Juniors
with Saints!!

Joel is seeking a release from his English club Salford!!

Apparently Saints have shown some interest!! :D

Davester

Juniors
good to know he wants to come home. If he join saints...he will help improve their kicking game...*remembers the conversion that went terribly wrong for him...was on boots n all* #-o

seriously though...hope he goes well in the NRL if he returns

*200th post mark

Mighty Tiger

Bench
White Tiger said:
with Saints!!

I guess he wants to end his footy days with them as thats where we got him from :(

White Tiger

Juniors
Mighty Tiger said:
White Tiger said:
with Saints!!

I guess he wants to end his footy days with them as thats where we got him from :(

His still only 25

probably end back in england !!

Wobbygong

First Grade
I hear his brother Jess may have already signed with Saints.

As regards Greenshields I don't know how he went at the Wests tigers (he was West's PL right???) but I am hearing from my dragons mate that he is killing them in PL (they are leading the comp and smashed Wests 72-24) and would be in first grade if Hornby wasn't in front of him.

As for Carlaw he's going great guns at the moment for them in Gasnier's absence, maybe players improve when they leave the Tigers. Just joking!!!!

Saleh has joined my team the sharkies, I can't believe we signed him????

Gus22

Juniors
Mighty Tiger said:
Wobbygong said:
Saleh has joined my team the sharkies, I can't believe we signed him????

Didn't he join at the start of this year ????

Yes.
He even played 1st grade against us in the double header when Merritt pulled out.

spot of tigerman you remember the day against parra in o1 when we lost 66-12 moodie was marking jackson...... and he was praying to the heavens for the bomb to go in his hands :lol: moodie scored 3 tries i think all from chip kicks and a bomb

damn faulse headlines :x

anyways good luck too him hope he makes it at the dragons i will never forget hes game against the broncos and he was awesome for balmain in 98/99

daslacker

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol: Joel caine.
As long as he don't play in the nrl for us i'll be happy.

Good luck with your comeback joel though.

Ctown Boy

Juniors
I saw Kafausi in Big League about a month ago playing on the wing for the Bulldogs PL. I cant believe he is there, lol especially with there *star* backline. I also saw him at the Friday night game Tigers Vs Roosters with a few mates outside the gate, so he obviously still must barrack for the Tigers

oro

Juniors
Jess Caine is a very good player, either at lock or centre. His younger brother Tony is the half for the Endeavour High team, which includes Caldwell, Wara, Ngata and one other Balmain Tigers. Endeavour beat St Gregory's last week.

Gobbso

Juniors
I think Joel Caine is being squeezed out by Salford due to the player quota for Australian players coming down. It is currently 4, but for Seasons 2005 its being reduced to 3. Salford have seen more value in keeping Sean Rugerston, Mark Shipway and former Wests Tiger Kevin McGuinness who has re-signed with the club for a further 3 years. Apparently he they can't praise him enough and he is killing them over there playing at 5/8th.