What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

joel caine

The Whippet

Juniors
Showed his talent towards the end of season 2002. This year will be looking to provide consistent results off the boot and secure the fullback position. Joel would one day like to run his own business and enjoys golf and relaxing in his spare time.

Position: Fullback, wing.
Weight: 84kg
Height: 175cm

Has played and has played 75 games with the Wests Tigers and has scored 26 tries and 211 goals. In his career he has played with the Wests Tigers, Balmain Tigers, St George Dragons and London Broncos. In his career he has played 97 first grade games, scored 30 tries and 249 goals.

westie

Bench
In a good team Joel can look like a champion. In 2000 when we were good he was the top scorer in the NRL. In a shit team he looks like utter crap. I would play him on the wing away from the presure of the fullback role.

Once Dead

Bench
Give him confidence injections before the game and at half time....he can be awesome with the boot, but then turn around and not even resemble the player he was.........

simon says

First Grade
Caine really is an enigma.Very stylish and good hole runner when on song.

Tackle missing and fumbly with his hands when not.

Quite often,both of the above in the one game.He is the kind of bloke that when he makes a mistake its a doosey that leads to a try.

If he is on the wing and out of danger,he could go quite well in the UK IMHO.Id like to wish him all the luck over there,he is a very nice feller,very affable.

Magpie Nick

Juniors
In a good team Joel can look like a champion. In 2000 when we were good he was the top scorer in the NRL. In a sh*t team he looks like utter crap. I would play him on the wing away from the presure of the fullback role.

The ESL isn't as good as The NRL so it doesn't put as much pressure on positions like fullback, five-eighth and halfback.

Razzar

Juniors
I remember the 2002 close season when trinity signed Ben Jeffries.

I am a trinity fan and we got some good opinions and some bad..most saying he is inconsistant.

When BJ played at SO he was sometimes good sometimes bad BUT we moved him to Scrum half and jeez he has come good..he now runs games and isn't afraid to attack the line. He was a class act towards the end of last year but Seers unfortunately hit the alcohol :roll:

Raz

Bald Tiger

Juniors
No matter how well you say he is playing we dont want him back - we know otherwise. Be warned. Good luck.