What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joel Monas

Wobbygong

First Grade
He'll go much better at the Raiders, he never really liked it at the chooks, he's from Canberra so he'll be more comfortable and play like used to last time he was there.

He ended up a pretty dud buy for the roosters, just like Harrison, Anasta, Finch & Nate Myles, geez I hope OMeley doesn't also end up a dud!!!!!

Ridders

Coach
Wobbygong said:
geez I hope OMeley doesn't also end up a dud!!!!!

thats nearly a cert, imo i thinks he's forms already beginning to drop and at no time this season has he done much to impress me. Albeit he's a fair few injuries so i'll reserve my judgement till next year

not upset but he doesnt leaving with any ill feeling. i wish him all the best in the future with canberra and hope he returns to some form for his career hes a good bloke.

2 True Blues

Coach
He spent more time on the injury list at Roosters than he did on the paddock. Nice paid holiday, then back to the Raiders.

Monk

Referee
hes got good form of late, 9 tries in 5 games.... sounds good to me

but he will feel better in canberra, a bit of experience in a team of juniors

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Wobbygong said:
He'll go much better at the Raiders, he never really liked it at the chooks, he's from Canberra so he'll be more comfortable and play like used to last time he was there.

He ended up a pretty dud buy for the roosters, just like Harrison, Anasta, Finch & Nate Myles, geez I hope OMeley doesn't also end up a dud!!!!!

Anasta a dud buy??? Are you for real? Myles will put egg on your face as well..

neeknitsuj

Juniors
He's found form on the wing, big mistake playing him in the centres. Although we have John Williams and Shaun Kenny-Dowall coming through so it isn't a tremendous loss.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Juniors
Ill miss him geez he stepped up this year....saved 2 tries against souths that most players would of not been able to do. Scored 1 (almost 2) and from mid season onwards (possibly a bit earlier) really was killing it.

Monk

Referee
canberra might actually threaten the top 8 next year...
Joel Monahan, top tryscorer 2008