What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joey, Matty and SBW to coach Samoa?

Matua

Bench
Dylan brown would probably play for the kiwis. No?
Bit late to this thread, but yeah, I think Brown would choose Kiwis - same with CHT and Isaako if chosen.

Isaako played that one game for Samoa for his Dad but then declared for the Kiwis immediately afterwards.

Luai will try and play a half for the Kiwis and a half for Samoa if he can. ;)

cumbrian Mackem

Juniors
Bit late to this thread, but yeah, I think Brown would choose Kiwis - same with CHT and Isaako if chosen.

Isaako played that one game for Samoa for his Dad but then declared for the Kiwis immediately afterwards.

Luai will try and play a half for the Kiwis and a half for Samoa if he can. ;)
I don’t think that CHT would get anywhere near the kiwi squad.

Luai and Isaako would make the squad but not the matchday 17 for me.

Matua

Bench
I don’t think that CHT would get anywhere near the kiwi squad.

Luai and Isaako would make the squad but not the matchday 17 for me.
Oh yeah, I was just thinking if they were selected for both and had to choose.

Also, it seems weird to mention a guy like Luai and suggest he'd only make the squad. It's been annoying that in the last year we've had the most halves talent in a long time and no Kiwis games to play.

cumbrian Mackem

Juniors
Oh yeah, I was just thinking if they were selected for both and had to choose.

Also, it seems weird to mention a guy like Luai and suggest he'd only make the squad. It's been annoying that in the last year we've had the most halves talent in a long time and no Kiwis games to play.
Would you rate Luai above Johnson, brown and Hughes?

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again and keep saying it until I’m blue in the face but the 3 test trans-Tasman series needs to come back with NZ playing their home games in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.

Matua

Bench
Would you rate Luai above Johnson, brown and Hughes?

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again and keep saying it until I’m blue in the face but the 3 test trans-Tasman series needs to come back with NZ playing their home games in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
Above Johnson yes, but probably agree Brown and Hughes are travelling better at the moment.

But, it's all irrelevant as hasn't Luai already declared for Origin (so Oz and Samoa will be his teams).

Latest posts