What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johnnie Tobin's tattoo wins on Footy Show.

Moffo

Referee
Melon! :lol: why o why did u leave the comforts of rleague?

Yeh, i saw that as well, a coogeeite. Only people from those sort of haunts could afford a phone with a camera in it, so it was far from surprising!

Cheers,
Moffo

ozzie

Bench
bludddy hell and I got stuck watching a replay of "Conan the Barbarian" and went to sleep!!

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Helen of Troy said:
Tonight is the first time in 2 years I've watched the Footy show, just to see JT's tat. Good on him...

Gee thats about the 10th time this year that I have fell asleep watching the Footy Show and I missed his TAT. So from what I understand he won the competition with the phone and the picture at a game, is that right?? so what did he actually win??

melon....

Coach
RoostarGirl said:
Helen of Troy said:
Tonight is the first time in 2 years I've watched the Footy show, just to see JT's tat. Good on him...

Gee thats about the 10th time this year that I have fell asleep watching the Footy Show and I missed his TAT. So from what I understand he won the competition with the phone and the picture at a game, is that right?? so what did he actually win??
Who knows!! I never watch that show, just last night. But on The Wall JT goes on to say that his in the running for the major prize, $10K.

Yeah, just loyalty to a Rooster Booster made me watch last night. I just read about the 10K... for gods sake, if I get Don to take a pic of my tat the Roosters/Bronco's game, Tobin would kill me. I know I'd win

Seriously, I think he has a shot at it. They didn't explain the significance of it. It's fantastic...

Nah Ozzie I'm just braindead
roflol.gif
[/url]