What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johnny Rico = Larry Long Prong = ???

ex-Dog

Juniors
New member Larry Long Prong has quite obivously been likened to Johnny Rico (refer to Go ahead ask anything posts 375-395 - and i know the posts rnt up to that yet smartasses its a rough guide). We just have to figure out this louts identity.

Dog

ex-Dog

Juniors
P.S, my money would go on any of the following:

Willow, roostergirl, Marty, or old foe Brett Harkin

thunk yuo for yuor times

bug hunter.

LOL, that was a gee-up (thinks to self - great work Nancy Drew)

Dog

El Duque

Bench
Or maybe it's you???

I haven't given it much thought actually I haven't given it any thought but your post could be just a way of attempting to throw off the scent...

And the Prongster is not a new member although he has been blessed with a large one
emwink.gif

Ha ha ha - you woodunt last 5 minutes in the boot camp showers -
- in my century we have the tecknology to make our long ends even longer - for this i dont meen using our right hand

B

bender

Dont know why I am bumping this one, but I thought the Johny Rico vs Larry Long Prong fight was interesting. A Lwos version of the fight club?

C

CanadianSteve

Oneye (and all his permutations) was a bit different type of fictitious poster than Johnny and Larry, but I thought I'd bring him up here. It seems to be generally accepted on TFR that Moffo is/was the poster behind the Eye family. I gather that from some posts there, but have never heard the whole story. Can anyone explain the myster further here?

Benderparma

Juniors
I saw a movie on foxtel the other night and it starred Johnny Rico and the beauties above. Johnny cleaned house on a few intergalactic bugs. I couldnt find any guest appearance by the Prong, though, so it wasnt much of an accurate biography!