What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johns is an overrated, useless old hack

ledzep

Bench
that was the first time i'd really seen johns at his best, due to my age
f*ck he's good

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Johns has proven that Lockyer was just keeping his title warm until he came back. He's the greatest and if he had a half decent team around him at Newcastle, he could prove it more often. Absolute champion!!

thuganomics

Coach
Johns was solid in the 1st half. Kicking game was in order, maybe a little tired towards the end. But in the 2nd half he showed why he is the best play in the world.

Balmain_Boy

Freakish. I really doubted the choice. It'll be interesting to see if he can back it up. That was an unbelievable 2nd half.

What would poor old Noddy be thinking right now?

Jono078

Referee
He was still VERY Rusty... So be prepared for when he gets more game time...

All I feel like saying now is...

JOHNS!!!!!

markstan

Juniors
Come off it he didn't play that well he tried to get involved too much in attack didn't do much in defence and QLD put no pressure at all on him. A sort of strange game really, it just seemed he was a bit of a try hard tonight. He played well but tried to do to much, Qld were terrible, Anasta i will admit had a good sound game though. As for Johns uhh uhh now everyone has to listen to the overated crap again.

Saint 60

Juniors
Johns only has to worry about 1 other player for the Best in the last few years
and thats his Newcastle mate lololololol

dam fine effort from Johns and the Blooooooos :)

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Well one thing's for sure, if he stays fit Newcastle won't stay winless all season. We saw a bit of it against the Warriors until he broke his jaw, and we saw it in spades in the second half today.

markstan

Juniors
Balmain_Boy said:
Queensland did give him way too much time though. Their defense was shocking.

Qld shouldn't have been playing cricket before the game I think a lot were waiting for the grass to grow. *edit* they were just standing there aimlessley doing nothing far too much

Cammo

Bench
Johns had a blinder, considering how much time he has had out of the game the performance he put in was the sign of a true legend of the game.

Surely

Post Whore
markstan said:
Come off it he didn't play that well he tried to get involved too much in attack didn't do much in defence and QLD put no pressure at all on him. A sort of strange game really, it just seemed he was a bit of a try hard tonight. He played well but tried to do to much, Qld were terrible, Anasta i will admit had a good sound game though. As for Johns uhh uhh now everyone has to listen to the overated crap again.

I don't know which game you were watching, but johns had a fantastic game, Anasta on the other hand I thought was very ordinary.

Godz Illa

Coach
Surely said:
I don't know which game you were watching, but johns had a fantastic game, Anasta on the other hand I thought was very ordinary.
You're both wrong. Johns was fantastic. Anasta was very good.

Latest posts