What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johnson 4-8 weeks

Stake Removed

First Grade
Even better getting it to do bugger all but whinge.

What a weak merkin he turned out to be.

Good Luck to the Warriors expecting to get anything out of him but inconsistent performances and lots of leg injuries.
By about round 5 next year he will be injured, or Warriors fans losing it because his gone missing in games again

shadowboxer

First Grade
Bloke gets injured (again) and fly’s the coop. Doesn’t shy away from the fact he’s done in Australia - selling the house and flogging it on social media.
Then can’t understand why his pay gets docked… go figure

Did anyone see what this self obsessed wanker said in the media this week about joining the Dogs?
Said he was 95% there until Gould got him back to the Warriors.
Said how he approached Burton after the game and asked if he should go and got a "please come" from Burton.
Does this dickhead actually realise what he says to the media?
He not only has made Burtons existence there, with whichever half they go with, very uncomfortable, he's also made out the the Dogs GM of football screwed them by him not coming.

I reckon Gus knew that he himself would be joining the Dogs and didn't want the wanker in the club he was about to join.

Weaponhead

Coach
Did anyone see what this self obsessed wanker said in the media this week about joining the Dogs?
Said how he approached Burton after the game and asked if he should go and got a "please come" from Burton.
He not only has made Burtons existence there, with whichever half they go with, very uncomfortable, he's also made out the the Dogs GM of football screwed them by him not coming.

I reckon Gus knew that he himself would be joining the Dogs and didn't want the wanker in the club he was about to join.
Yep. Very strange. Loved the Barrett vision but not the Fitz one at the Sharks. No shock why he hasn't been a consistent winner at club level. Individual first, club success second. Very happy to move on from him.

Tiger Shark

Bench

I’m fairly certain when the Dogs rumours came out he flat out denied they were true. So now he’s saying he was basically signed with them.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Bloke didn’t want to put in the hard yards really. He was gutted when Morris was cut, only really cause his new contract with us would be in jeopardy. Found out big time.
Now just coasting till retirement and a sweet gig in the media I’d say.

Bloke didn’t want to put in the hard yards really. He was gutted when Morris was cut, only really cause his new contract with us would be in jeopardy. Found out big time.
Now just coasting till retirement and a sweet gig in the media I’d say.
Just a typical downhill skier of a player, easy to look good tearing up a reserve grade equivalent dragons or tigers side then go missing against a side like Melbourne. Also applies to Moylan

PJ

First Grade
Yep. Very strange. Loved the Barrett vision but not the Fitz one at the Sharks. No shock why he hasn't been a consistent winner at club level. Individual first, club success second. Very happy to move on from him.

Pretty confident he'd have bought into the Fitz vision if he'd been wanted and the $'s were there.

Special K

Coach
I’m fairly certain when the Dogs rumours came out he flat out denied they were true. So now he’s saying he was basically signed with them.
He was putting out posts like far out you guys believe anything, that was never on, the media just makes up stuff and I stay quiet HURR HURR HURR....

Grade A dickhead. You can see why Chad and him got on so well. BRA

shadowboxer

First Grade
Dead set the bloke would be more flimsy than the late great Quentin.
Welcome home Shaunny.
Crazy to think of Coach Morris was still on board we would be stuck with him

Latest posts