What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johnson or Moylan..?

Quigs

Immortal
John Bomber Hynes ???

The Mighty Bomber only scored one try in his illustrious career as a Sharky. (43 games) But by fharrk is was a beauty. It was our first ever 3 pointer. AND I WAS THERE TO WITNESS IT. (western end of the Syd-a-ney Sports Ground)

l_1968-b-20190620-(10).jpg

Craigshark

First Grade
Does Johnson still have his heart in it for the rest of the season for us? Guess we’ll find out next week

should be in reserve grade now.
that's the trend isn't it?
trindall next man up!
Why?
He is still being paid by us
Or are you referring to the Chad situation?
I said it last week and I'll say it again, it's obvious that Chad was dropped because the coach thought we'd go better with Moyza and SJ, he was proven right.
Hopefully SJ has something to prove and plays out of his skin for the rest of the season.

Why?
I said it last week and I'll say it again, it's obvious that Chad was dropped because the coach thought we'd go better with Moyza and SJ, he was proven right.
Hopefully SJ has something to prove and plays out of his skin for the rest of the season.
would have thought there would be more value in assessing trindall till the end of the season.

Quicksilver

Bench
Why?

I think it was time to try something else, however we flogged the Bowcoys with Chad and only just beat them with the alternative...

would have thought there would be more value in assessing trindall till the end of the season.
In our halves, One fella is getting paid 900k, the other 800k. Those two are the best players we have in those positions right now. Our season is still alive, and they were bought to give our team something. Let's see them achieve their salaries.

Please don't bring up Duges, the other two are doing their job in the centres better than what he was travelling.

Latest posts