What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johnson or Moylan..?

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Officially won’t play. If he goes home was more just my frustration with him than factual.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I'm going to be a Bubble Burster. Hope it doesn't get LU kicked out of the interweb!! HAHAH

I've always believed, after missing Reynolds, a war chest would be established for a gun player, probably a half for 2023

But the cupboard will still be bare in terms of off contract halves for 2022. I've done a strikethough on most of them, personal opinion only, but could change when we I see more of them.

FIVE-EIGHTH

Jack Bird, Kieran Foran, Ben Hampton, Adam Keighran, Lachlan Lam, Moses Mbye, Kodi Nikorima, Hayze Perham, Simi Sasagi, Jayden Sullivan, Tommy Talau, Cody Walker

HALFBACK

Jakob Arthur, Adam Clune, Brodie Croft, Cade Cust, Dylan Edwards, Kurt Falls, Jamal Fogarty, Chanel Harris-Tavita, Jock Madden, Cory Paix, Mitchell Pearce, Brandon Wakeham

One of these halves without a strikethrough seems out of favour where he is. Goes OK too.

shaggs

Coach
One of these halves without a strikethrough seems out of favour where he is. Goes OK too.
Interesting what’s happening up there.
Ash Taylor was always going to get a haircut and we all assumed it would be at another club, but he has been ok as a 6 this year.
Fogarty was playing pretty well but that injury hurt his chances. Not sure if he is ready to come back or they prefer sexton. Sexton has been solid for his 2 games

bluefox68

Staff member
Cody Walker off contract?!?

He’d be a massive upgrade…

I would consider Fogarty, but I reckon Trindall might have a higher ceiling… He has great instincts…

Tracey hugely disappointing at 6…

snout

First Grade
We don't need a running 6 with Nicho
We need a guy who brings order and structure and gets us to attacking areas for Nicho to do his thing.
Cody's not that guy.

Trindalls a 9.
Pure.
And.
Simple.
His bulk and hit to drive and twist Garrick into touch early the other night...his speed to get there. His pass. His kicking. He is as tough as Friend. Get this guy fit for 80 in the middle Fitzy.
I know you read this.

Actually Brayley is probably more effective at 6 than he is at 9.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Fogarty would be perfect for Nicho. I flagged him many years ago when he was a youngster in the Q Cup. Dunno why it took him so long to come of age.

Frenzy.

Immortal
We don't need a running 6 with Nicho
We need a guy who brings order and structure and gets us to attacking areas for Nicho to do his thing.
Cody's not that guy.

Trindalls a 9.
Pure.
And.
Simple.
His bulk and hit to drive and twist Garrick into touch early the other night...his speed to get there. His pass. His kicking. He is as tough as Friend. Get this guy fit for 80 in the middle Fitzy.
I know you read this.

Actually Brayley is probably more effective at 6 than he is at 9.

Brailey is a trier. That's all, just a trier. I don't have much time for him at the moment.

Brailey is a trier. That's all, just a trier. I don't have much time for him at the moment.
I think given specific job within his skills, He could be great. looking forward to see how the stains capitan a.schools him and b. works in with him so his strenghths can finally be used.