What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johnston or Norman - Who would u rather

Frank Facer

First Grade
Norman, but we would have to play him halfback.

I wouldn't want Alex Johnston, unless we got him very cheap to play wing. In saying that I would probably rather we signed Robert Jennings ahead of Alex Johnston, if they were the same price.

Datramp

Juniors
Neither. Norman has off field issues and contradicts the no dickhead policy. Johnston would want fullback money to play on the wing.

I am not sure Norman at fullback provides a significant upgrade, and while Johnston is an upgrade on the wing, I do not really see either giving us the edge to take the premiership. The only way I would take either is if we let Mciness go, played Hunt at 9 and Norman at 7. I am not sure Hunt could stand the rigor of 9 for a whole season, especially with our poor reserve rotations.

Hayne at his best could do that and is worth a gamble at the right price.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
If they sign Norman then you would think the writing is on the board for Hunt to play hooker and Norman at 7. McInness will be getting nervous if that happens.

Latest posts