What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johnsy and Soccer?

Dmac

Juniors
Just heard from a credible source that johnsy might be switching codes. Not to union but to soccer. I've heard that he is thinking of going to parramatta power to play for their lower grades and hopefully make his way up to first grade.

The_Ben

Juniors
Well to give everyone the inside scoop. I have already signed him up to play for my rugby club here in Sydney.

He will be playing with our other former leagie first graders including Jason Williams and Dave Woods.

I got him to sign up for only a case of Vb's each week and a pack of winnie blue's. Bargain I reckon.

tigermite

Juniors
Dmac said:
Just heard from a credible source that johnsy might be switching codes. Not to union but to soccer. I've heard that he is thinking of going to parramatta power to play for their lower grades and hopefully make his way up to first grade.
Geez... if you're going to say something like that, at least make it with a team that will be in the comp next season..... :roll: :roll:

Andy

First Grade
Nah, you've all been misled.

I have been able to snavle Johns to a lucritive 2 year deal running a new daycare centre that I'm going to open in New Lambton at the beginning of next year.

I aim to get our region's youngsters focused on football right from their grass roots age, and who better to steer them in the right direction than the best player in the world himslef.

After the arduous task of negotiating contracts, etc with his manager, Johns finally agreed on a figure of $50 a week plus benefits.

He said $50 a week was all he needed because he has the skills necessary to multiply this money at the TAB.

Kaz

junior
Has Joey's manager mentioned yet that AFL could be willing to sign him.

If not they can use that story next week. :lol:

princess plj

Juniors
this is begining to sound like "where's wally?" instead its "where is joey headed?"
stay tuned for the next installment..... #-o

Terminator

First Grade
Actually hes decided to represent Australia at the 2004 Olympic games in equestrian.
Good luck Joey, go for gold!

beerboy

Juniors
I have the inside mail his been selected for the Australian curling team for the next winter olympics

Kaz

junior
My credible source is he will sign with the Jamaican Bobsled Team.

He is going to have high powered Tanning machines shipped in so he doesn't stand out.

They will be training in Newcastle.

There could be a movie based on him called Joey Runnings.

Just picture Joey in this photo & picture the bobsled with the number 7 on the front.

6305428387.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Don't tell anyone I told you this top secret info.

Doctor

Bench
I'm terribly sorry, but Andrew Johns, the current Knights, NSW and Australian rugby league captain has already agreed to terms with Botswana's premier aerial skiing team in the lead up to the next Winter Olympics in just over two years time.

He was attracted by the fact Australia's dollar buys you a Ferrari in the African country, a luxury that Johns couldn't pass up. Contrary to popular opinion, he has always had his sights on representing his native Botswana in their fight for aerial supremacy.

Plus they told him there are no journalists over there to make up fallacious speculation about his future - there is only one state-owned media agency.

Latest posts