What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join My club - Death Riding the Bulldogs

slippery eel

Juniors
OK Parra fans, to join my organisation post in your signature - slippery eel fan club - death riding the doggies!.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
slippery eel said:
OK Parra fans, to join my organisation post in your signature - slippery eel fan club - death riding the doggies!.

Im with you Slippery.......already sent a number of curse's in there direction :lol: :lol: :lol:

There's no way that i would want a team to win a GF or to get to a GF that's located near Punchbowl :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

El Diablo

Post Whore
Do a Doggie Voodoo thing and every time you see a dog give it a good kick in the guts :D

Ron Jeremy

Coach
El Duque said:
Do a Doggie Voodoo thing and every time you see a dog give it a good kick in the guts :D

I will start with my next door neighbours dog who keeps crapping on my lawn.....i'll have to introduce the little bastard to my size 13 boots!! :evil:

PJ Marshal

Coach
Ahhhh what i would give to see the dogs get nailed by 50 or more points by the Warriors :lol: :twisted:

Misty Bee

First Grade
...and suddenly, quite unexpectedly, the author of this post discovers that Richard Villisanti is now his favorite player...... ;-)