What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Hellsy

Immortal
List no longer accurate, please see last page for updated list, details and instructions.

Any questions?? Feel free to ask!!!!!

bartman

Immortal
The next Board Meeting is 23 January so please send it to the office with the cheque before the 16 January.
Mine will be in after that but before the start of the season proper, at the end of this month when my mum comes back to Oz...

Hellsy

Immortal
List no longer accurate, please see last page for updated list, details and instructions.

I got another Hit from the offical board, but I am going to respond to a question and send the form to lissanacho.

But Lisa will most probably not join untill she completes a move of house.

Hellsy

Immortal

Hellsy

Immortal

Hellsy

Immortal
Well in the Clubs infinate wisdom they have decided that they will only accept original signatures this year just to be a pain in my arse.. .they have done it in the past but I think they believe you all have forged paperwork because of the influx they have recieved.

This is still no drama, if you can reply to the email I sent you with your form attached and give me the address that you want me to send the form to (work or home) and your full name I will have it in the post the same day guaranteed. Or just PM it to me... whatever is easier for you.

The Parramatta Football Office will not beat me!!!!
My crusade to get members will prevail!

So if you haven't sent the form off, hold back until you give me your address and full name

BTW this blows.
if you want me to sign some of these, I can do so but am leaving for the US at about 3:30 pm Saturday

Mark

bartman

Immortal
Hellsy said:
Well in the Clubs infinate wisdom they have decided that they will only accept original signatures this year just to be a pain in my arse.. .they have done it in the past but I think they believe you all have forged paperwork because of the influx they have recieved.
Small minded thinking if you ask me, but I guess you have to have some safeguards against certain things?

Hellsy I'll PM you an Australian and English address and you can choose which is easiest. No rush now as it will take a while to get to me, and longer for me to then send it back and get payment organised, and also given that you and Mark and friends now have to physically sign all of these forms....

Stagger eel

Staff member
MarkInTheStands said:
BTW this blows.
if you want me to sign some of these, I can do so but am leaving for the US at about 3:30 pm Saturday

Mark

I signed a whole heap tonight, hopefully we can sort this problem out, pronto.

Hellsy

Immortal
Mark - If you could contact all the members from the Eels Board that have been sent a form explain that I need an addresss and full name and give them my work email??
That way I can communicate with them while you are away

Yes it blows, the official reason from the club was "if it has been accepted in the past that was an error on the Club's behalf and they cannot accept it going forward"

Eela, Jess and Nikki have kindly all been given homework and subsequently I have a heap of forms ready to be mailed out to people.

Hey Hellsy I have sent them an email and have got a few replys,

if you can send an email to the address I will PM you, I will forward on the requests from the US.

Latest posts