What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jolly Green Giant, Willow, why is it....

The Backpacker

Juniors
that whenever I copy and paste a sevens article from word to the forum, I end up screwing up the thread by making it so that we need to scroll across the page? Can it be fixed up at admin end as I know it p!sses me off, so it must pi$$ others off. :( :( :(

Anonymous

Juniors
Move aside, oh Green one... 8)

Backpacker. Its to with the formatting in word. It has source codes that stuffs up other formats. Sometimes these come out as weird looking characters and other times they are hidden.

The solution is to copy and paste your word article into good old Notepad, then check for any spacing issues, and then cut and paste from Notepad into the Forum.

Notepad, because of it's simplicity, removes the weird shit.

The Backpacker

Juniors
I have a notepad? That sounds easier than typing 4 words a minute. :D So, if I go back into the game thread, edit the post, copying from notepad, will it fix up the thread?

Anonymous

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
I have a notepad? That sounds easier than typing 4 words a minute. :D So, if I go back into the game thread, edit the post, copying from notepad, will it fix up the thread?
Yep, everyone has Notepad in windows.
If it doesn't work, it was the Jolly Green Giant's idea. :^o

Latest posts