What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jose Mourinho has the full support of the Chelsea Board

Haffa

Tonight. He'll be replaced by Moyes by lunch tomorrow. Rodgers will be his assistant.

BunniesMan

Immortal
If this continues and it gets to a point where they look no certainty to even make the 4 they will throw him under a bus.

cb4

First Grade
May just be me being naive, but I think Mourinho under-performing fast tracked Rodgers sacking. If Chelsea got Klopp or Ancelotti we would rue the decision to keep BR.

Surely they keep him. He's a great manager.

Plus he loves defense so he fits Chelsea to a tee. The Wayne Bennett of football.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
premier League this year is also slot more even. Whether or not that is a lack of quality or lower sides getting better I don't know but that stat BM has posted means nothing this season IMO.

saint.nick

Coach
At this stage I just can't see Chelsea pulling off a David Moyes United in 13/14. Their team is way too good.

Haffa

He will right the ship eventually. Whether it's Top 4 or not depends on everyone else's form at this point.

The gaping hole in the centre of midfield and the Best RB in the league stuck at LB is what's killing us at present. Those things and the dip in form of Matic and Hazard and the stubbornness to not drift from 4-2-3-1 when it's clearly not working are the things he needs to work on.

The Daily Mail is pushing hard fro him to be sacked looking at today's headlines.

I doubt we let them win this time around.

saint.nick

Coach
He will right the ship eventually. Whether it's Top 4 or not depends on everyone else's form at this point.

The gaping hole in the centre of midfield and the Best RB in the league stuck at LB is what's killing us at present. Those things and the dip in form of Matic and Hazard and the stubbornness to not drift from 4-2-3-1 when it's clearly not working are the things he needs to work on.

The Daily Mail is pushing hard fro him to be sacked looking at today's headlines.

I doubt we let them win this time around.

Why? Don't they relish Mourinho?

Haffa

Awwwww

Poor widdle Chelsea is being all picked on..

125.gif

BunniesMan

Immortal
Another stat: City leading the league with 18 points after 8 games is the lowest leading total in 14 years.

Latest posts