What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Addo Carr

Gazkit

Juniors
Reports Josh is trying to come home to Sydney. He is our missing piece,release Lucky and Dufty, give Merrin a miss and offer Josh a 3 year contract. Make the call Millward.

SEAT 1A

Bench
I would give my left nut for Addo Carr, I think Laf and Lomax would too and Euan would give both.

The bloke has every skill in the book, come on Dragons show him the money.

Gazkit

Juniors
Tigers are cashed up and have given up on Latrell. They are the frontrunners for him but surely we can at least have a go. Saab and Addo Carr would be lethal wingers, definitely an upgrade on Ravalawa and Pearson. I hope our current wingers develop over pre season but we need firepower out wide and speed.

possm

Coach
Reports Josh is trying to come home to Sydney. He is our missing piece,release Lucky and Dufty, give Merrin a miss and offer Josh a 3 year contract. Make the call Millward.
If we could offload our dead wood we could even go for Mitchell and Josh Addo Carr.

Millward should offer a no strings release to:
Leilua, Dufty, Aitken and Lafai

Already gone are:
Widdop, Robson, Masters, Field, Latimore, Allgood and possibly James

Then sign Mitchell and if possible Addo Carr.

Dragon70

Juniors
Why do we bother
We will have a chat and then not put in an offer until it's to late.

I don't think we're in a position to offer decent money for 2020.

Be prepared for the announcements of Merrin & McDonald sometime next week.

Lethal25

Juniors
Most likely to Souths for JAC. Conversations have been well underway before this meeting with the Storm today, we're already too late

BLM01

First Grade
Whats the point...we have no cash or the carrots so it cant happen

BLM01

First Grade
If we could offload our dead wood we could even go for Mitchell and Josh Addo Carr.

Millward should offer a no strings release to:
Leilua, Dufty, Aitken and Lafai

Already gone are:
Widdop, Robson, Masters, Field, Latimore, Allgood and possibly James

Then sign Mitchell and if possible Addo Carr.
Possm...when will you get it..to release those players we still have to pay most of their salary this year. It frees up nothing as they have a contract. No one else will take them at their current money. The club has tried (maybe excpet Lafai) and no one has bitten.

BLM01

First Grade
Why do we bother
We will have a chat and then not put in an offer until it's to late.

I don't think we're in a position to offer decent money for 2020.

Be prepared for the announcements of Merrin & McDonald sometime next week.
Yep why would that not surprise...They have already had a bout of McGregoritis.
They are the players we target..bring em back after we dont want em because they know Dragons Footy.
MIllward / McGregor Mess