What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Davis has not signed thread

Cool_Eel_81

Juniors
Eels Office, i made a call last week re season tickets and aske dthe bird at the switch, she put me on hold and then read me the full time squad, then i asked about davis and she said no contract between the eels and him.

give them a buzz actually, this can then doubly confirm.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Cool_Eel_81 said:
Eels Office, i made a call last week re season tickets and aske dthe bird at the switch, she put me on hold and then read me the full time squad, then i asked about davis and she said no contract between the eels and him.

give them a buzz actually, this can then doubly confirm.

I can probably clear that up by saying that he's actually part of the development squad and not the full time sqaud.

I made the call a couple of weeks back and Renee told me, and she checked this out, that he had infact signed but was part of the junior sqaud. I assume you spoke to Renne????..if so, she didn't know who Davis was until she spoke to someone after she put me on hold.

I'm assuming she based that that "no contract" theory on the fact that he's name wasn't on the fulltime sqaud.

Cool_Eel_81

Juniors
yeah renee, same thing with me, but no mention of junior squad, hopefully this means we still have access to him ni desperate times.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Cool_Eel_81 said:
yeah renee, same thing with me, but no mention of junior squad, hopefully this means we still have access to him ni desperate times.

Renee told me the part time sqaud and development/junior sqaud was not available because it wasn't finalised, you have to remember we'll have players trialling for a contract right up to and including the last week of trials, usually the week before NRL starts.

I still say he's a done deal. however we can fins out more by asking the right people tomorrow at Parklea Markets ;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hurriflatch said:
Luke O'Dwyer and Jack Afamasaga both were not signed until after the trials began last season.

I'm sure Jim Curtis and PJ Ellis weren't either.

Eelementary

Post Whore
What a disgrace.

Pakistan and Australia clashes of recent years have been known for their pacemen showdowns.

Shoaib Akhtar VS Brett Lee.

That would put my bum on the seat.

And yet, for some reason, out of form Lehmann was not dropped for Lee...

Latest posts