What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Josh Dugan flicked by the Sharks (COVID breach)

I Bleed Maroon

Referee

Dugan has been sacked by the Sharks for a COVID breach. Straight up.

Wow, that's brutal, but definitely a good way to free up cap space in a hurry, all 950k a year of it

soc123_au

Staff member
Sharks have really won the lotto here. 3 and the supplementary. What do they get out of it? One less carton of cruisers needed for mad monday?

shear_joy9

Coach
When he says he wouldn't change a thing about his time at the sharks I'm sure he means he wouldn't change a thing about how badly he fleeced them.
R.a37ef0c65dc33b9ec3f593b8a4f4559a

stryker

First Grade
Never seen such raw talent go to waste due to his own actions.
To say he torpedoed his own career every time he was getting on top is an understatement.
Good luck Duges, you are a long time retired and the way you act may make it seem even longer.

some11

Referee
Who on earth thought he was worth 950k a season????

I don't recall him ever finishing a game without clutching at something and claiming injury.

I think he even missed a game due to a boil under his armpit. Feral.

Not long until he becomes a bikie or some other bogan deadshit retirement plan.

Mark B

Juniors
Talented footy player. Just could never rid himself of the bogan life style. As for his future. It should be a worry to him.

I think what we've learnt over the years with Josh is that anything is possible
Yeah, I know. The bloke stated in his retirement Instagram post that he has aspirations of starting his own business - certainly sounds like he's on his way to jail.

And not only does he have an entrepreneurial spirit, but he stands up to government tyranny.

He drove a car. To the bush. And was issued with a Court Attendance Notice - totally reasonable and proportional response from the NSW Police Force.

Steel Saints

Juniors
He never had the discipline to be a professional NRL player. There was always a hiccup or two off the field. Now that he is about to join the real world, can he keep himself out of trouble?

Latest posts