What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Dugan... looks slow

hazzbeen

Bench
Watched todays game Duges looks like he has bulked up and has lost his speed dosnt seem to be as allusive as normal....

Twenty10

Juniors
I don't agree... He actually gained ground chasing down Reynolds but the angle beat him in the end. We need to be involving him more but our forwards are soft and then our halves look predictable.

hardbaby

Coach
None of our big name players stood up today. Widdop's game made me want to vomit. But that's what happens when your pack gets flogged and you are playing for a coach who should be inside a herbal tea bag, captained by a guy who has fairy wings. Shameful.

FlameThrower

Bench
Look. I love Duges, but he seems to spin his wheels and burn heaps of energy going sideways for 10 metres and gain 1 metre. He still does not know how to pass and needs to look around him instead of trying to do everything. I do think he is a few kilos too heavy..
Btw - kick out on the full...please...not that again...

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Looked like he was playing injured.But why do we have him taking the kick off's when widdop is our kicker,I just don't get it and it's costly almost every time with a stuff up or yard shortage.

Mr Red

First Grade
Looked like he was playing injured.But why do we have him taking the kick off's when widdop is our kicker,I just don't get it and it's costly almost every time with a stuff up or yard shortage.

Yeah that's puzzling..
Dugan either kicks too short giving away easy yardage or too long ...

My gut feeling is he's trying to do a Pat Richards and get "hang time" allowing the defence to get in their face, but he simply can't get it right...

TheRev

Coach
Definitely not in form atm, morale cant be great in the team in general.. whats your motivation when your being crushed down the middle 'again'.

However with Duges, iv'e said it a number of times, but the 4yr contract really bugged me because hes a kid who needs motivation and we dont want him slipping into 'going through the motions' frame of mind.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Disagree big time.

Didn't play well today, but I've never once questioned his effort. With I could say the same for half the forwards.

bottle

Coach
I also can't agree. Busting a gut, simply has no room to move.
Should not be kicking at all for any reason.
That part of his game stinks.

blacksafake

First Grade
I don't think he is a100% but he is certainly trying his chase on Reynolds was not that of a player not trying but as long as price is coaching there is every chance that this could all change along with some other players.

Craig93

Juniors
We need a Captain that captains and stands up and gets the boys going. Would love to see Mez given a shot i don't think he would disappoint.

Latest posts