What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Hodgson

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

84 Baby

Referee
Hopgood at nine for 20 mins
Why do people think Hopgood would make a competent hooker? And also lose what Hopgood can do competently for 20 minutes of his probable 40 minute capacity?
Start Hands, hope he can last 80 and have Jrthur on bench in case he can’t.
Drop Hodgson to NSW Cup, hope he relearns how to at least not be a game changing liability, if he does then maybe he can take Jrthur’s spot as emergency Hand cover.
Either way, tell Hodgson there is absolutely zero chance he plays NRL next year and strongly suggest he’s better off exploring a bit more cash in UK than taking up his option.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I offer Cam McInnes, we will see in the end he is an average lock, he is however a quality hooker, and brings a lot to the team on and off field, hard trainer, leads by example.

Ideally you get Reed back, so wasted at the bulldogs, but you should inquire about Cam, I think he misses hooker very much, he tries his best to be the best lock he can be, but quite simple lacks the size. Perfect size for a hooker and a solid front line defender.

He has a couple of good years left, find a young Parra junior for him to mentor.

Or drink a lot of water..........

King-Gutho94

Coach
I offer Cam McInnes, we will see in the end he is an average lock, he is however a quality hooker, and brings a lot to the team on and off field, hard trainer, leads by example.

Ideally you get Reed back, so wasted at the bulldogs, but you should inquire about Cam, I think he misses hooker very much, he tries his best to be the best lock he can be, but quite simple lacks the size. Perfect size for a hooker and a solid front line defender.

He has a couple of good years left, find a young Parra junior for him to mentor.

Or drink a lot of water..........
We supposedly have a gun dummy half called Matt Arthur coming through SG Ball. I don't think the coach has any plans to block his pathway at this stage.

Which is why we bought Hodgson to mentor him through the grades and be a stop gap until he is ready in 2025.

parra pete

Referee
We supposedly have a gun dummy half called Matt Arthur coming through SG Ball. I don't think the coach has any plans to block his pathway at this stage.

Which is why we bought Hodgson to mentor him through the grades and be a stop gap until he is ready in 2025.
Matt Arthur will be a gun...I hate how people have taken a set against him like they did to Jake...Give the kid a break. He's coming along nicely...

Is he worst the buy in the last 20 years? Another brain fart by BA and the recruitment team. I f**king can’t even look at him anymore.

A rookie that has started one game in his whole career is making Hodgson look like a monkey f**king a football.

He’s an embarrassment. He needs to be retired. He’s not the same guy we saw at Canberra. We’ve bought an absolute lemon. Needs to be apart of the coaching staff.

He’s 17 , playing U19s and is taller than Reed Mahoney, needs time to build his body, and is possibly 2 years from playing agst men. Everything he does looks good, excellent tackle technique and better than average ball skills and awareness. Will benefit from time agst more experienced players.
Is he quick ? Does he run the ball?

Chipmunk

Coach
He’s 17 , playing U19s and is taller than Reed Mahoney, needs time to build his body, and is possibly 2 years from playing agst men. Everything he does looks good, excellent tackle technique and better than average ball skills and awareness. Will benefit from time agst more experienced players.
Is he still eligible for the Under 17's or does he turn 18 this year?

Latest posts