What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Kerr

hewi

Bench
Really surprised ( not in a good way) that Kerr isn’t in the 17

I thought we had to pick him now on form and confidence and get a good look at him against a tough pack!

There is a lot resting on this game , a loss will bring focus very quickly on margin players opening up an opportunity for the likes of Kerr.

possm

Coach
There is a lot resting on this game , a loss will bring focus very quickly on margin players opening up an opportunity for the likes of Kerr.

Every two competition points are important. We should have not to give up two competition points to pick on form.

Dragons 09

Juniors
I hear what everyone is saying and share the frustration regards McGregor, but the Cow's haven't beaten us just yet. Regardless of what most of us think are clueless decisions by the coach with regards team selection, there is still a lot of talent in our side so let's not give up on them before the whistle is blown. There will be plenty of time for pitchforks and burning's at the stake if the probable happens, until then, at least give the boys the benefit of the doubt that pride and passion can overcome incompetent mentoring.

Old Timer

Coach
Yep that's exactly what happened last year and boy we benefited form that when Lomax finally got a run after how many losses?
He starred last year at the death and showed that out of adversity there is hope.
Can't wait for round 22 or so.

j0nesy

Bench
Not a great start, a silly penalty and then a dropped ball, all in his first 10 mins. Let’s hope he settles down in the 2nd half. The kid has potential

Wittenberg

Juniors
I was impressed with him. He made his presence felt in defence and that hit on Reynolds was great. Should have got more minutes. I would put him ahead of Luc based on that game. Luc was very disappointing in defence and was targeted constantly by Souths. I can accept him having a dud game but I want him to look aggressive in defence. Tonight he looked tentative and acted like a boy in a man’s body. Luc could be anything but he looked slow, uncertain and soft tonight. Miss the odd tackle by all means Luc, others did, but if you miss tackles miss them as if you are trying to hurt someone. If Host had half of Luc’s body weight he would be a superstar.

Dragonsamy

Bench
I was impressed with him. He made his presence felt in defence and that hit on Reynolds was great. Should have got more minutes. I would put him ahead of Luc based on that game. Luc was very disappointing in defence and was targeted constantly by Souths. I can accept him having a dud game but I want him to look aggressive in defence. Tonight he looked tentative and acted like a boy in a man’s body. Luc could be anything but he looked slow, uncertain and soft tonight. Miss the odd tackle by all means Luc, others did, but if you miss tackles miss them as if you are trying to hurt someone. If Host had half of Luc’s body weight he would be a superstar.

Spot on
Luc missed 7 tackles in 15 min just not good enough .
Kerr at hit hard and ran hard.

Dragons 09

Juniors
I hear what everyone is saying and share the frustration regards McGregor, but the Cow's haven't beaten us just yet. Regardless of what most of us think are clueless decisions by the coach with regards team selection, there is still a lot of talent in our side so let's not give up on them before the whistle is blown. There will be plenty of time for pitchforks and burning's at the stake if the probable happens, until then, at least give the boys the benefit of the doubt that pride and passion can overcome incompetent mentoring.

You have NFI what you are talking about mate, STFU idiot, it's time for pitchforks and burning's at the stake!:oops:

possm

Coach
He's also capable of doing what Burgess did close to the line as well - barging over for trys.

Kerr will improve every NRL game. We need him on the bench in the prop rotation. K Sims to go to the right edge and partner is brother in the backrow with terrorising opposition teams. K Sims will defenately stiffen the right edge defence. Host come in off the bench.

GC Dragon

Juniors
Spot on
Luc missed 7 tackles in 15 min just not good enough .
Kerr at hit hard and ran hard.
Agree it isn't good enough but both he and Host are natural left side backrowers playing on the right . With Sims preferred side being the right and all the problems we have with our right side I don't get why Mary doesn't play them on there preferred sides .

kit66

Bench
Kerr will improve every NRL game. We need him on the bench in the prop rotation. K Sims to go to the right edge and partner is brother in the backrow with terrorising opposition teams. K Sims will defenately stiffen the right edge defence. Host come in off the bench.
Yes. I've been very impressed with Host, he's really stepped up and same with Lawrie. With K.sims and Friz back we'll be a much stronger team and if we get JDB back later in the year, look out !