What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Kerr

SnowDragon

Juniors
He does ok in limited minutes, just not sure he is capable of handling longer minutes.

Me either...

Mind you neither does the coach. So the problem is, should we keep him as a first grader or move him on. I think the former, but I am shocked we don’t know after his effort for the indigenous side at the beginning of the year!

watatank

Coach
Surely that is just fitness and coaching.

Also need to consider experience...some players just need more time and especially forwards take longer to mature.

Chances are he probably needs more time but he's been here for a few years. We need to think about whether he's worth keeping around and obviously if he wants to hang around.

Point is he's improving but not to the point where he's a reliable first grader moving forward (yet). He may or may not develop into one with time. If he is worth keeping then we probably need to improve our depth so that we aren't overly reliant on him.

True_Believer

Juniors
Also need to consider experience...some players just need more time and especially forwards take longer to mature.

Chances are he probably needs more time but he's been here for a few years. We need to think about whether he's worth keeping around and obviously if he wants to hang around.

Point is he's improving but not to the point where he's a reliable first grader moving forward (yet). He may or may not develop into one with time. If he is worth keeping then we probably need to improve our depth so that we aren't overly reliant on him.

He's been slow to come on because there have been other issues outside of football in previous years. Not sure if they have been resolved this year.

BLM01

First Grade
With all the fade outs we have had the question has to be asked; why is the squad so relatively unfit at this stage of the season?
Their not unfit. Our fade outs are due to teams upping the ante and changing things around, bringing young ones in who surprise and managing going to another gear, we never can except for maybe the semis last year.
Dragons are a mentally fragile thanks to the coaching staff who dont instil confidence in anyone, use of bench, game plans and defensive patterns which are easily worked out by other coaches after the first 1/3rd of a season. This year our defence has been pretty ordinary though from Round 1, where we started to fade.

possm

Coach
If it is not too late, bring back Timm. I rate him as a promising first grade prop.

Latest posts