What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Morris denies asking for a release

possm

Coach
THE Bulldogs have endured a horror start to the season, on and off the field. The club has constantly been forced to deny social media rumours, one being that centre Josh Morris wanted to leave.

"Never, ever have I once asked for a release," Morris said yesterday.
"These rumours have all come about while we've been in this losing patch.

"I've been getting texts left, right and centre from my mates coming up with the most ridiculous rumours possible. We need to get a win this weekend and hopefully those rumours start to go away."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...-cronulla-sharks/story-e6frexrr-1226628934431

If true maybe next year it's Nightingale to right center (he seems to go well where ever he plays) and Cummins to right wing.

Dugan
Morris
Beale
Nightingale
Cummins
Widdop
Chase

Not a bad backline

nrlnrl

First Grade
THE Bulldogs have endured a horror start to the season, on and off the field. The club has constantly been forced to deny social media rumours, one being that centre Josh Morris wanted to leave.

"Never, ever have I once asked for a release," Morris said yesterday.
"These rumours have all come about while we've been in this losing patch.

"I've been getting texts left, right and centre from my mates coming up with the most ridiculous rumours possible. We need to get a win this weekend and hopefully those rumours start to go away."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...-cronulla-sharks/story-e6frexrr-1226628934431

If true maybe next year it's Nightingale to right center (he seems to go well where ever he plays) and Cummins to right wing.

Dugan
Morris
Beale
Nightingale
Cummins
Widdop
Chase

Not a bad backline

I think Runciman is someone you're forgetting about, no need to move Nightingale. ( and other options if Rangi Chase doesn't sign - Kyle Stanley or Drinkwater ) Also if we miss out on Dugan, there's Cummins or Quinlan to fullback plus Chase Stanley, Joel Thompson ( & who knows what Matt Cooper is doing ) for centres if they prefer Beale there, but will keep that for other threads - this is a Josh Morris not leaving Bulldogs thread )

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I think Runciman is someone you're forgetting about, no need to move Nightingale. ( and other options if Chase doesn't sign - Kyle Stanley or Drinkwater )
Beat me to it.

Runciman is the go, as long as he shows some faith in his winger. But Nightingale/B Morris would sort him out there.

OziDragon

Juniors
1. Adam Quinlan/Evander Cummins
2. Brett Morris
3. Gerard Beale
4. Clarly Runicman
5. Jason Nightingale
6. Gareth Widdop
7. Rangi Chase/Kyle Stanley

Pretty good backline I believe.

possm

Coach
1. Adam Quinlan/Evander Cummins
2. Brett Morris
3. Gerard Beale
4. Clarly Runicman
5. Jason Nightingale
6. Gareth Widdop
7. Rangi Chase/Kyle Stanley

Pretty good backline I believe.

I agree but our Club doesn't seem to want to play Cummins/Quinlan at fullbacke or Rnicman at center. Maybe Price feels they are not ready as yet.

Kyle and Beale have to get over their injurys and gain match fitness again. It depends on how long that takes.

OziDragon

Juniors
I agree but our Club doesn't seem to want to play Cummins/Quinlan at fullbacke or Rnicman at center. Maybe Price feels they are not ready as yet.

Kyle and Beale have to get over their injurys and gain match fitness again. It depends on how long that takes.

Yeah true but Quinlan and Runicman went well in the trial against cowboys. Maybe a few more games in cutters and price should start using them in first grade.

possm

Coach
Yeah true but Quinlan and Runicman went well in the trial against cowboys. Maybe a few more games in cutters and price should start using them in first grade.

I agrree and I hope they stick with the Dragons and become big stars.

Right now we need Chase and Dugan to plug the holes at fullback and halfback. And really something should be done to plug the defensive hole on the right for the rest of this year.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Beat me to it.

Runciman is the go, as long as he shows some faith in his winger. But Nightingale/B Morris would sort him out there.

yeah, he's still learning how to play centre as he was a fullback for Dubbo - give him some time

mickeylane

Bench
If any one saw this statement he looked like he had a gun to his back! Don't be surprised if the Bulldogs keep losing he asks to get out! Now that Greenberg has left expect the wheels to fall off this club!

Latest posts