What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Morris takes a dump on the Sharks.

Talk about an ungrateful bum.

We gave him a lifeline when his NRL career looked to be over.

Then he farked us over wanting out to “finish his last season with his brother”.

But to top it off I just saw him on ‘Channel Nein’ saying the Roosters training practises are far superior than the Sharks and they are so more professional than the Sharks.

Seriously the dude should just STFU and just appreciate that a Club like the Sharks gave him a final two years in the NRL when the rest of the league thought he was finished. Then the Roosters see he’s still got something left and after they lose Mitchell and their back up centre suddenly they show him some love and Morris gets love sick for his brother.

Can’t wait for when we play the Roosters when the Comp resumes and someone crunches him around the knees and tells him “How do you like that professional tackle?”

I have no doubt the roosters are more professional.
They have more money, more staff more resources

The point is a former player publicly taking a dump on the Club.

A Club that gave him an NRL lifeline when no one else wanted to.

He’s been at his new Club for 5minutes and he can’t wait to dump on us.

I’m sure John Morris can’t wait to shout the turd a beer next time he sees him.....

shaggs

Coach
The point is a former player publicly taking a dump on the Club.

A Club that gave him an NRL lifeline when no one else wanted to.

He’s been at his new Club for 5minutes and he can’t wait to dump on us.

I’m sure John Morris can’t wait to shout the turd a beer next time he sees him.....
Players always say the club they are currently at is better. Been happening since Arthur Halloway left the roosters for Balmain. problem is these days, the media go looking for the stories, social media gives a platform for any dope to have an opinion.

Whatever Josh. Move on. Once they are out of shark colours I think they are trash

shadowboxer

First Grade
Media malarkey
Channel nine reported it was never going to rain again in January.
Reminds me of The Simpson’s ep when Marge notes whilst watching the TV “You know, Fox turned into a hardcore sex channel so gradually I didn't even notice.”
CH9 click bait central

Quicksilver

Bench
Media malarkey
Channel nine reported it was never going to rain again in January.
Reminds me of The Simpson’s ep when Marge notes whilst watching the TV “You know, Fox turned into a hardcore sex channel so gradually I didn't even notice.”
CH9 click bait central

Who said that?

taipan

Referee
Who said that?

We've been told by alarmists ,it's going to get drier .My water usage for gardening is well down over the last 6 months, funny how precipitation seems to hit the ground when it's not supposed to.

The bush is getting decent rain, if this continues for a few years then what?
Even the good old ABC has been giving us shots of cockies with full dams and kids splashing around in bush paddocks.They gave a before and after shot in drought and then a few weeks after rain.

I'll give it time, but if we a few good years of rain, all bets are off.

SadShark

Bench
Exactly what my wife said lo, seriously though what a pathetic to say after all we gave him a life line...
My wife said something similar too. They say some informative & sage things wives. Like this little gem she often uses when I come home from work: “Close the door! Can’t you see we’re having sex?”

Latest posts